need advice for rapid weight loss

Options

Replies

• jasminass
    jasminass Posts: 16
    Options
    The people that have inboxed me have gotten their answer from me. I told them exactly how I did it. No "magic Answer." and might I add happy about the responses they received. I made some new friends and am in the process of sending them "MY before and after pics. Anyone who doesn't believe you can lose "FAT" and gain muscle while on their journey to lose weight just doesn't understand the science behind weight loss and what works for women.
  • jasminass
    Options
    hahaha so I am I don't usually do the forum thing and I ****ed up. OOps big deal!
  • justjambo
    justjambo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Okay OP I'm going to blow your mind here: your weight is meaningless. All that number tells you is what your relationship is with gravity. It would be totally different somewhere else. It means nothing in water. Weight... isn't really all it's cracked up to be.

I imagine there's something happening in 40 days that makes you want to lose a bunch of weight for it. The good news is that you can make a difference in your appearance in that time. Begin by eating at a moderate calorie deficit, do 30 minutes of HIIT (high intensity interval training) 3-5 times a week, and do some kind of resistance, strength or weight training at least twice a week. Make sure to drink at least 8 cups of water each day and make healthy choices. Reach your protein goal, but stay under your sodium limit.

Take a picture now and take another one in 40 days. You can make a big difference in that time - but trying to lose weight too quickly will not help you. Even if you were to lose that quickly, you would be losing such a large portion of lean body mass that you probably wouldn't look very different - and you would be tired and hungry.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and don't obsess over the scale.

so that is how you dropped 1000% of your body weight in 40 days…suuuuuurrrrreeeee
  • justjambo
    justjambo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think she was quoting someone else there ? and also on the previous quote you gave.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The people that have inboxed me have gotten their answer from me. I told them exactly how I did it. No "magic Answer." and might I add happy about the responses they received. I made some new friends and am in the process of sending them "MY before and after pics. Anyone who doesn't believe you can lose "FAT" and gain muscle while on their journey to lose weight just doesn't understand the science behind weight loss and what works for women.
    61ceZFo.gif
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In.
  • jasminass
    Options
    Yeah I'm LMAO at every body beating themselves over the head about how to get results. Whatever I don't even care! I'm just trying to help others and I'm just sharing how I did it.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

So are you saying that someone can lose 30 pounds in 40 days, that their weight loss will be ONLY fat, and that they can also put on muscle at the same time? If so, I'd really like to hear the science.

Or do I have to PM you for that too?
  • trogalicious
    Options
    Yeah I'm LMAO at every body beating themselves over the head about how to get results. Whatever I don't even care! I'm just trying to help others and I'm just sharing how I did it.
    except you're not.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You still sound like you're just selling stuff.
  • Sad_Grandpa
    Sad_Grandpa Posts: 129
    Options
    Don't listen to anyone telling you, you can't! Umm excuse me but I have four kids and was 208 lbs. I now weight 138. I lost 28lbs my first month of really being serious about losing weight. And it was all FAT honey! You can do it. I can tell you what I did if you'd like, and anyone else for that matter! Shame on anyone telling anyone else they can't do that. I DID IT! Realistically it does take hard work and control BUT, changing the way you think about yourself and your goals will help you succeed. Inbox me Darlin' I will tell you what I did. Diet and all. I should say Lifestyle change because dieting doesn't work! lol

In the old country there was a saying that literally translates as "shun all codfish mongers who lurk under the docks with free samples of lye"

If I were to interpret that into your MFP speak, it would probably be something like "If they say message me for the secret - RUN!!!"

Although, I kinda prefer the original.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

You are not allowed to sell steroids on this website.
  • Thomasm198
    Options

That's the thing; you're not sharing anything.
  • trogalicious
    Options

yup. been here since 2010. all posts are in this thread about private messages to "help" people.

instead of just posting this miraculous tips here. You know, if it walks like a duck..

quacks like a duck....
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    This thread is completely bananas.... gotta get my comment in so I can find this when I need some entertainment later today. People talking to themselves. People losing 100 lbs of pure fat in 15 minutes. Good lord. Is there a full moon tonight?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

please elaborate us on this science based program that you are using….
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

and yet i still don't know. Why won't you post it in the thread? That's just weird.
  • Thomasm198
    Options

yup. been here since 2010. all posts are in this thread about private messages to "help" people.

instead of just posting this miraculous tips here. You know, if it walks like a duck..

quacks like a duck....
    It's Doctor Oz? dunno.gif
This discussion has been closed.