need advice for rapid weight loss

Options

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I pm'd for the magical weight loss secret, this was reply;

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.

Yeah that darn calories in / calories out thing just doesn't work very well at all....... <see ticker below> There is so much No in this post I do not know where to start.... 2400 calories burned in an hour?? I couldn't even do that when I weighed 560 pounds and was in the pool working my butt off.... lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    UUmm actually I did I would tell you only you've been rude to me since I got on this forum. Fist of all your name is trogolicious and you don't even have a profile picture so who are you to judge what I've done. I don't see you trying to help someone else or showing your "RESULTS while taking your time." all your doing is telling someone they can't do something, That it's not possible but that's not true. Why is it impossible? because your not doing it? that doesn't make sense
    lolwat?

look, reading must be hard for you.
    I've lost 153lbs. What am I not doing?

Also, I have pics. Plenty of them.

here's one that applies to every... single... thing.... you've....said.

IXUO5zJ.gif

but with that being said, you might wanna actually take a look at my profile pic. it also applies to this nonsense you're pushing.

Oh my god, this might be the best post of all time.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour.

Ppfffffff...hahahhhahhah.....NO. No no no. More like 600 calories...maybe. If you are large and out of shape.
  • jasminass
    jasminass Posts: 16
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not selling anything.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

cutting carbs is not good because people don't know how to do it properly. What I did was, YOU READY? lol I followed the paleo plate plan FOREVER! not just while I wanted to lose weight. I exercised everyday with the exception of one rest day a week, which wasn't really a rest but just stretching. I also walked for 3 miles on the treadmill on the rest day. The program I followed and still follow is Insanity by beach body. It really burns so much Fat because there is so much cardio/ plyometrics involved its cardiovascular training. I can prve to you that I lost all FAT, gained all muscle. I am strong and lean. The paleolithic plan is good because all the food is healthy there is no junk food. I eliminated oil and used olive oil and sometimes cooked my meats just steamed in water. I have pics of me in my bikini I'll send them to your email. You'll See if it worked for me it'll work for anyone. My body carried 4 kids. I'm sorry I copy and pasted this from the last person I spoke to. I am in a rush. I have to go pick up my husband. you have to do Paleo properly. Do lots of research. You don't starve yourself you can eat as many green veggies as you want. I was never hungry. You can't use dressings so I made my own. When you do a workout like Insanity you have to eat alot because your burning like 2400 calories in an hour. It increases your the amount of calories your body burns while you rest too so you end up burning about another 1000 cals in your sleep. Don't workout in the night time though because you'll be wide awake all night. I also juiced most of my veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, apples, oranges and drank them. It detoxes your body while giving you all the nutrients and calories you body needs but you don't have all the fiber sitting in your intestine. Most importantly is that you cant have much milk. I do an alternative, almond milk unsweetened vanilla. and only a glass a day for the calcium. We humans were not intended to drink mild from anythings mammary glands anyway. Hope it helps By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound thats why losing weight is so damn hard. Good Luck hope this helps and makes sense let me know if any questions.

nothowitworks.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Wow I think I won forum bingo with just this post.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

2400 calorie burn from Insanity from Beachbody (Tm) huh?
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

There is so much WTF in this
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm LMAO at every body beating themselves over the head about how to get results. Whatever I don't even care! I'm just trying to help others and I'm just sharing how I did it.

I will keep doing what I'm doing, cause it's working. :tongue:
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    How can I loose at least 30 lbs in 40 days healthy way?!
    Need help!
    Join the Space Station program.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:laugh: Never thought of that one before. Wonder if they want a middle aged woman who can't do math without counting on her fingers? Please, Mr. Russians, sirs, I just want gravity to stop sucking so much!

Do women have to wear bras in space? I bet not. Lucky ducks.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My cheeks hurt.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Just making up *kitten* up for fun? Ok.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    By the way just so you know Calories in vs Calories out is hard to obtain results from because you would have to burn More calories than you actually consume to lose even a pound

ummm you do realise that your body is burning calories just to function, right? You don't actually have to burn off all the calories to then lose weight.....
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    UUmm actually I did I would tell you only you've been rude to me since I got on this forum. Fist of all your name is trogolicious and you don't even have a profile picture so who are you to judge what I've done. I don't see you trying to help someone else or showing your "RESULTS while taking your time." all your doing is telling someone they can't do something, That it's not possible but that's not true. Why is it impossible? because your not doing it? that doesn't make sense
    lolwat?

look, reading must be hard for you.
    I've lost 153lbs. What am I not doing?

Also, I have pics. Plenty of them.

here's one that applies to every... single... thing.... you've....said.

IXUO5zJ.gif

but with that being said, you might wanna actually take a look at my profile pic. it also applies to this nonsense you're pushing.

That is one tremendous beard.

If you PM me, I can tell you how I grew this beard OVERNIGHT!
    P5AupiT.gif

And burn 2400 cals in an hour doing Insanity? LOLWUT?
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting the magic secret . I just love her theory on calories in vs. calories out. How very UNeducational LOL
  • Iishasears84
    Options
    Ok. I started choosing to be fit on March 9th 2014. Since then, I have lost 27 pounds. LOW CARB diet works. I intake 20-50 grams of carbs in a day. I also have 4 children that I watch daily so it is not really easy for me to work out. I have to do it whenever I find myself sitting down. Pop up, 40 jumping jacks. 30 squats. I use time i have and I use it wisely because I do not have much. I find time and I am seeing results. I am 5'11 188 right now. Good luck to you and I hope this information was helpful!:) Its just about calories its also about carbs!!! http://authoritynutrition.com/how-many-carbs-per-day-to-lose-weight/
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    Anyone else notice OP's suspicious lack of profile info or response to this thread?

Heh.

Yup. Notice how I'm not taking this particularly seriously.
This discussion has been closed.