What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring is loose and has started to spin. It is driving me crazy! All my other rings are too big and I have stopped wearing them until I can get them resized
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Oooh where to start,
    Folding washing and most of my clothes are workout ones
    I got bumped up to the advanced pilates class
    I met with a new trainer the other day at my new gym and he said I look fit (me!!! Karen looks fit!!!!!) oh and he is looking forward to me doing weights cause most girls don't want to
    My size 14 pants are getting loose around the bum
    I ran on the hamster wheel at the park with the kids and they got puffed out before me!!!
    I made a chocolate orange cake for my sister and didn't have any of it!!!!
    All of my bras now do up on the tightest hook!!!!!
  • whatang
    whatang Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Had to pause my run today and tie my shorts tighter cos they kept falling off my butt!
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've recently discovered that my arms have gotten much longer during [Ehum..] time.... :blush:
    She's loosing weight too.. :)
  • AmandaPantz87
    AmandaPantz87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hitting the 20,000 step badge (11ish miles) on my fitbit.......lol
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of shorts and they actually look great :)
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new underwear and I can finally buy cute ones straight from the store!!! It may be weird but it made me soo happy to have cute one and not just the boring ones that most stores offer for bigger women.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I had a second NSV today. I hadn't seen my uncle since Christmas and today at a family dinner, he said, "wow, you've really lost weight". The truth is, is that the number on the scale hasn't changed since Christmas! I am just getting smaller! yay me! :p
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can strech and touch my toes again! and not just my fingertips but actually grab them! :smiley:
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new underwear and I can finally buy cute ones straight from the store!!! It may be weird but it made me soo happy to have cute one and not just the boring ones that most stores offer for bigger women.

Yep, I got super excited about this too, and bought heaps. Although I've since dropped a couple of sizes so have had to give them away and go shopping again. It took so long just to get into regular sizes, I didn't expect to have to replace them so quickly.
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    __hannah_ wrote: »
    Got my first comment on my weight loss from a relative :)

Isn't that the best feeling :) Last week my brother in law- who never comments on personal things came out with " So...how much weight have you lost?" First person to notice and comment - I was so pleased!
  • janinealderton123
    janinealderton123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My wedding ring is slipping OFF of my finger!!! It keeps turning around and it's slowly inching up to my knuckle. In a way, that's great but in a way, not so much. I'm scared of losing it! :laugh:
    Maybe find a ring that fits you, so you can put it in front of your wedding ring.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    1) People don't recognize me in my building elevator: I've lived here for 9 years
  • rembolton
    rembolton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Being able to do 20 mins on the elliptical (I struggled to do 10 when I first started)
    Wearing a tube skirt without Spanx :smile:
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My BMI is now 27.4, down from 30.4.

I'm ready to go try on jeans in the next size down.

I had to switch to my 28 year old smaller wedding ring.

I'm two pounds away from the weight on my driver's license.

The goal of losing 20 pounds for my daughter's college graduation is in sight. Just 2 pounds to go.

• DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Needed new pants for work - bought 2 sizes smaller! Also need new running pants since I literally have to run with one hand holding them up!
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A Facebook friend posted a picture with me in it yesterday and for the first time in years I wasn't totally disgusted with my looks. Making progress.
  • dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I went to a Pirates game and felt like a "normal" person. I didn't feel like that girl that nobody wants to have a seat next to because she takes up too much space. I didn't feel like I had to squish to get around anywhere. I was able to just enjoy it. That is more amazing than any number on the scale could be!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Been a minute since I've posted but I've had quite a few over the last few days...

1) Went to the Cavs playoff game Tuesday (woo) and our seats were ALLL the way up. Normally I'd be winded after coming up all the stairs and feel like I was sitting on top of the person next to me because the seats are more narrow at the top. I just sat, no pinching or anything...and the stairs didn't bother me at all. I was actually the runner for snacks and water all night.

2) Brought my belt in ANOTHER notch. I may have to suck it up and buy a new belt because it's starting to look ridiculous.

3) Started wearing my fitbit last Monday and I had a 22K+ day yesterday in steps.

4) During my 8 mile run/walk yesterday, I decided I'd try to just run a full mile instead of what I normally do...run part, walk part...repeat. Mile 3 I did really well but got into my own head and slowed down. Decided I'd start back up on mile 7 and felt so good I finished the whole way running. And for the first time in my adult life I ran a mile in under 12 minutes...twice. I didn't even do that during our 1 mile fitness tests in High School gym, let alone after already finishing 6 miles. I cried lol.
  • blarson82
    blarson82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My pre baby jeans (that I have not worn in 4.5+ years) fit yesterday for the first time with no muffin top! My hubby actually said they were a little baggy on me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!