What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I quit eating rice!! Major change and accomplishment for me coz I have always LOVED rice and I just woke up one day (15th april) and decided I can live without it!! My tummy looks less bloated!!

Good for you! I can totally relate - I love rice and couscous (potatoes not so much) and have really cut back on them. I just substitute a spinach and tomato salad - nearly every night. Will keep that up until I hit my goal weight.
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Bluejedi79 wrote: »
    I took 2 20 minute walks with my dog and according to map my walk website, I've walked .75 miles today

Walking is so much more fun with a dog. Watch out, though, he'll start expecting those walks. Every time my dog sees me putting my coat on, she gets excited and runs to the door, hoping for a walk.

My dog does the same thing, when she see's me putting on my walking shoes she's up and ready to go.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Leaving on a beach vacay in two weeks, and have put off trying on the swimsuits I had worn last summer when I was a few pounds lighter. They're a tad loose in the butt!! So relieved!
    Fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!