What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• AllOnMeWOL
    AllOnMeWOL Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    When standing up from a seated position, I no longer have to obsess about making sure my shirt is pulled down just right to cover everything. I just stand up, and it usually falls down on its own. And if it doesn't, it's no big deal because I have nothing to hide! Such a liberating feeling!

Cant wait until that day. I never realized how much I obsess about pulling my shirt when I stand until you mentioned it.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 inches off my waist in a month :smile:

Hot da8n, that's great! :)
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I finally got over my fear of going to the gym and made my first trip tonight. I was in love! I'm so excited to start going to the gym. I don't know what I was afraid of.

Isn't it a fantastic feeling. I joined the gym a month and a half and love the place. Could not go for a week and a half and missed it. I hope you'll love it as much as I am. Good luck with this step in your journey
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I took 34 seconds off my 5k time this morning, which is HUGE. I'm not sure what came over me but I was crushing it. Current PR is 29:08, my next goal is to get below 28 minutes. Hopefully by the end of summer!

Wow! Sounds strange to say 34 seconds is huge but it is!! Greatest feeling ever! I am working to get a sub 30 minute 5K now too. Keep up the great work!

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    cariduttry wrote: »
    earlier this week, i hurt my back at the gym and i haven't been able to exercise since (i have a bad back, so this isn't the first time this has happened). in fact, i've been in a great deal of pain. my nsv is that this situation would've definitely thrown me off my game in the past and i would have used it as the perfect excuse to eat crap and generally do exactly the wrong things. this time, i've kept to my calories...even eating LESS knowing i'm not burning what i usually do through exercise...and have lost .4 pounds since the injury!

Nice! Sadly I know exactly what you're going through. Hope it's a short lived problem this time.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!