What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My "In 5 Weeks..." Result represents a 100 lb total loss! Honestly never thought I'd see that happen. It may take more than 5 weeks, but it's in sight

Is that a website or app maybe?

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    My hubby told me my face is looking thinner... that was nice, because I can't really see any difference myself yet!
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I realized that today is my rest day (no work out) and for the first time ever was disappointed.

SAME HERE. I can't believe I actually miss exercising. :D
  • Xxlune
    Xxlune Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I worked out so hard yesterday, I couldn't even put on socks properly this morning. I was scared to death to go to this Wushu class by myself, but I went and I had fun!
    A girl there, couldn't have been more than 50Kg herself, and she called me SKINNY! "But you are so skinny!" I was stunned
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My "In 5 Weeks..." Result represents a 100 lb total loss! Honestly never thought I'd see that happen. It may take more than 5 weeks, but it's in sight

Is that a website or app maybe?

If you're at a significant deficit for the day and click "Complete This Entry" on MFP's Food Diary, then it'll show you a rough estimate of how much you'll lose within five weeks.

Derp. I'm silly. I thought it was some cool new thing that takes a picture and shows you yourself in 5 weeks or something.... lol Thanks for reminding me.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!