What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    1) I ran today. Only up a flight of stairs but I RAN. ME. ME! 18 months ago I had a job to heave myself up a flight of stairs and my heart would be racing by the time I reached the top. I RAN!

2) I really should stop spying on people who use the weight machines after me at the gym as I get FAR too much satisfaction when they reduce the weight (especially if they are young and apparently fit males who then huff and puff and sweat to do that reduced weight. Bless them, they have no idea how GOOD it makes me feel).

3) TMI alert - you have been warned! My stomach "overhang" continues to shrink and no longer rests on the toilet seat when I sit down :) Told you it was TMI!

I'm sorry... but I just burst up laughing as I read #3!

But congrats on having your body behave somewhat! I can't imagine it being fun having to share the toilet seat with your stomach! :flushed:
  • MarissaWilliams2
    MarissaWilliams2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!