Popular shows that are overrated.

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

And also, what kind of dolt calls shows they never bothered to watch an entire episode of overrrated?
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

And also, what kind of dolt calls shows they never bothered to watch an entire episode of overrrated?

I'm going to explain this one last time... I didn't like either one after watching it for a couple minutes. Don't appreciate your attitude and this is just a ****ing thread. Get over it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

I'm going to explain this one last time... I didn't like either one after watching it for a couple minutes. Don't appreciate your attitude and this is just a ****ing thread. Get over it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

*hiss*
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

1365.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Friends
    Seinfield
    George Lopez
    Two and a Half Men
    Come to think of it I think I dislike cheesy sitcoms in general.

I despise all reality tv.
    The Walking Dead is awesome.

How could someone hate Spongebob and Scooby Doo? Sounds like someone needs a Krabby Patty.

giphy.gif

^^^This is my favorite episode of spongebob :happy:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

Glee204what.gif
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other couple of posters who implied it's all relative. What I like is not necessarily what someone else will like. I don't find any show to be overrated. I just don't watch the shows that I'm not interested in. Obviously, the ones that were on for so long made money for the higher ups, actors, etc.
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    Friends
    Seinfield
    George Lopez
    Two and a Half Men
    Come to think of it I think I dislike cheesy sitcoms in general.

I despise all reality tv.
    The Walking Dead is awesome.

How could someone hate Spongebob and Scooby Doo? Sounds like someone needs a Krabby Patty.

giphy.gif

^^^This is my favorite episode of spongebob :happy:

I :heart: SpongeBob.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Maybe, I should correct myself. Only five minutes of it. Not the whole episode. Cleared up for ya?

No, not at all.

Dammit, you're fast. Went back and edited it. The point is, I never understood the hype about the show. Couldn't get into it after five minutes.

It took me 1 1/2 seasons to get into it because it's all character development. Once you get past that...it's all on.
  • BlueBombers
    Options
    Duck Dynasty

I just don't like it....I've tried :sad:

Edited for spelling
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    How I met your mother
    Seinfeld
    Lost
    Walking dead
    Ducky Dynasty
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

*hiss*
    giphy.gif
    \m/
  • nosebag1212
    nosebag1212 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    the wire, most overrated show ever
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Breaking Bad. Never once have I wanted to see this show.
    Mad Men. Same reason as BB.

Can you really say it's overrated if you haven't seen it..?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

LOL! I can't wait to see this.

She's got a bit of a complex about talking about about shows she's never bothered to watch.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    definitely "Orange is the New Black."

...never seen it though. *shrugs*
  • TattooedNici
    Options

LOL! I can't wait to see this.

She's got a bit of a complex about talking about about shows she's never bothered to watch.

No, just felt like you went out of your way to call me out on something. They didn't peak my interest after a few minutes of watching them. If you don't like my opinions about something, tough ****. Move on and get over it. If you can't, kindly go **** yourself. :drinker:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Fort Boyard
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    Seinfeld.

End of thread.

a couple minutes? if I stopped watching a show based on a couple minutes I don't think that I'd watch anything. first episodes are usually boring as hell to start out cause they're introducing you to the cast and supposed plot.

OK.