sexercise 18+

Options

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I started telling people that I lost weight by masturbating because the good ol' "calorie deficit" answer didn't make anybody happy.
  • healthykei
    healthykei Posts: 7
    Options
    Not sure how much of a workout I can get in 37 seconds :wink:

????????????????????
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how people can make a sweeping statement like "it doesn't burn much" when there are so many ways to do it and so many varying time frames between couples. If you have a long romp, and/or do plank like positions, or any positions that work the core for prolonged periods of time, you can DEFINITELY burn lots of calories. It all depends on the level of sexual activity going on.

Edited to say this: Obviously, if it is part of your daily activity it's not worth logging though. But anything out of the ordinary is definitely strength training LOL.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that sex doesn't burn that many calories.

Personally I just assume it's already part of my daily activity level and don't worry about it.

If it's part of your daily activity, I wish more girls had your attitude. :devil:
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    She is totally right. I was once about to lose my house and sex helped me save it from the evil bankers. Sex has magical powers.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    This topic is gold. Thank you for this. :laugh:
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting until marriage :)

I had to wait till I got divorced! :drinker:

:laugh:
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options

This made me laugh and depressed me all at once.

:laugh: :cry:
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    She is totally right. I was once about to lose my house and sex helped me save it from the evil bankers. Sex has magical powers.

????
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Well played.

(I clicked through this thread for the sole purpose of making a comment like this. Since it's already done, I'll just slowly exit through the same door I just entered.)
  • downwardtrenz
    downwardtrenz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much just waiting to be the last guy on Earth with the last girl on Earth so I actually have a chance to even consider this topic. :)

:(
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options

LOL!!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Well played.

(I clicked through this thread for the sole purpose of making a comment like this. Since it's already done, I'll just slowly exit through the same door I just entered.)

The back door?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Well played.

The back door?

(It's embarrassing how many minutes I spent trying to rephrase that just right...)
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Lmao! That actually made me laugh.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I wore my fit bit once and picked up almost 500 steps. :smokin:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Trust me on this. The burn is not that great. Even with a gf who's a "marathoner". I got fat again when I stopped running and stayed in bed for more recreational pursuits.

They are both fun though...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Well played.

what about the other door?

grrr

joffed
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Oye DOuble Oye!! Do I hear 23 seconds?
  • trollsb
    trollsb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think what you do varies the burn greatly - ignoring the sexy part of it, just think of what the actual movement you are doing. If you are just flailing arrhythmically like a dying starfish for a bit while lying down its not going to do that much, if you are on top in frog position doing bouncing squats for 35 minutes it will burn more.