sexercise 18+

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I'm not about to strap on my HRM under my corset or bustier to see how many calories we've burned... anyway, my Polar FT4 watch would interfere with the handcuffs. :laugh:

^This is the type of thinking that I can totally get on board with! :smile:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The shower count??
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A vigorous HJ or BJ session, or being on top must burn some calories. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this thought! ;)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just wanted to invite everyone to my "5K A Day" group. Be an inspiration to others as they help motivate you! :flowerforyou:

Kinky.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm a rehab professional and for cardiac patients we use MET (metabolic equivalence) levels to indicate what exercise is appropriate for different stages of cardiac rehab, well anyway sex isn't recommended until and individual can tolerate exercise at a MET level 5-6 (depending on how vigorous). So anyway when I've had a particularly rigorous romp, I log it as badminton which is of the same MET level. I haven't gotten curious enough to try the HRM, lol.

*resists temptation to creep diary and see how many times "badminton" has been logged" lol
  • Bennysammysofie2
    Options
    If I don't sweat, it don't count ????
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    As a single 53yo who isn't currently dating, I just have one question. What is this sex that you speak of?
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    sex life? what's that? :(
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If it "doesn't burn much" you're doing it wrong.
  • corbridge
    corbridge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I logged some the other day , I'm just glad it didn't show up on the public post that way. It was nice about 300 calories worth. 60 minutes
  • corbridge
    corbridge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Bennysammysofie2
    Options
    sex life? what's that? :(
    Please tell me you're joking :(
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have tried though that normally happens after I have finished logging in for the day. Though I also do it in code.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much of a workout I can get in 37 seconds :wink:

Well played.

(I clicked through this thread for the sole purpose of making a comment like this. Since it's already done, I'll just slowly exit through the same door I just entered.)

The back door?

(It's embarrassing how many minutes I spent trying to rephrase that just right...)

hqdefault.jpg
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just call myself lightly active.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Fawk that... I'm bulkin... I'll lose all my gainz
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    If it "doesn't burn much" you're doing it wrong.

Um, if it burns then you need an antibiotic.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that if at any moment during this activity that I wonder "hmmmmm, how many calories am I burning?" that I'm doing it wrong.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that if at any moment during this activity that I wonder "hmmmmm, how many calories am I burning?" that I'm doing it wrong.

That's why you wear your HRM, so you don't have to think about it
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    My wife and I wore our HRMs once. In 40 minutes I burned 148 and she burned 219. She was on top.

You have a wife?

whaaaa.gif