sexercise 18+

Options

Replies

• blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I think what you do varies the burn greatly - ignoring the sexy part of it, just think of what the actual movement you are doing. If you are just flailing arrhythmically like a dying starfish for a bit while lying down its not going to do that much, if you are on top in frog position doing bouncing squats for 35 minutes it will burn more.

Very dispassionate and scientific analysis!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I think what you do varies the burn greatly - ignoring the sexy part of it, just think of what the actual movement you are doing. If you are just flailing arrhythmically like a dying starfish for a bit while lying down its not going to do that much, if you are on top in frog position doing bouncing squats for 35 minutes it will burn more.

'Dying starfish' :laugh: too funny. Glad I'm a 'bouncing squats' kind of girl
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Can I wear my HRM during? Lol
  • sayray16
    sayray16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just wanted to invite everyone to my "5K A Day" group. Be an inspiration to others as they help motivate you! :flowerforyou:
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options

'Dying starfish' :laugh: too funny. Glad I'm a 'bouncing squats' kind of girl

:devil:
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started telling people that I lost weight by masturbating because the good ol' "calorie deficit" answer didn't make anybody happy.

Brilliant! *PMSL*
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Just log it under "wrestling".
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I should suggest this to my bf :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    way to gloat about your ability to get laid

smh
    :grumble:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm not about to strap on my HRM under my corset or bustier to see how many calories we've burned... anyway, my Polar FT4 watch would interfere with the handcuffs. :laugh:
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Being on top helps ;D
  • WithOutPainThereIsNoGain
    Options
    Cardio not even once!
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    My wife and I wore our HRMs once. In 40 minutes I burned 148 and she burned 219. She was on top.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm not allowed to wear my heart monitor...
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I mean unless you're jumping up and down for a significant amount of time it's not worth trying to record as an exercise.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    She is totally right. I was once about to lose my house and sex helped me save it from the evil bankers. Sex has magical powers.

You had sex with evil bankers?
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I bet you can increase the resistance with sex toys...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    A thread to let others know you have sex. How old are you, OP?
  • cwalflower
    cwalflower Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a rehab professional and for cardiac patients we use MET (metabolic equivalence) levels to indicate what exercise is appropriate for different stages of cardiac rehab, well anyway sex isn't recommended until and individual can tolerate exercise at a MET level 5-6 (depending on how vigorous). So anyway when I've had a particularly rigorous romp, I log it as badminton which is of the same MET level. I haven't gotten curious enough to try the HRM, lol.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a rehab professional and for cardiac patients we use MET (metabolic equivalence) levels to indicate what exercise is appropriate for different stages of cardiac rehab, well anyway sex isn't recommended until and individual can tolerate exercise at a MET level 5-6 (depending on how vigorous). So anyway when I've had a particularly rigorous romp, I log it as badminton which is of the same MET level. I haven't gotten curious enough to try the HRM, lol.

That is fascinating!