NSV - Non Scale Victories

Options

Replies

• RobertV1452
    RobertV1452 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a Police Sergeant, and my uniform fits better!! I am able to put my duty belt on w/o struggling, and almost being able to move it tighter by 1 notch!!!!
  • pkizzle7
    pkizzle7 Posts: 26
    Options
    My first NSV was being able to tie my shoes without coming up for air or having to hike my leg on a step or something!!!!!!
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    My NSV is that although I haven't lost a pound in awhile I lost 3 1/2 inches!!!
  • 66PollyAnna
    66PollyAnna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been getting pedicures for years, but was asked last week for the first time if I was a runner cause of the wear and tear on my feet.
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    I looked in the mirror this morning - the cheekbone fairy must have come in the night, because I've got enough facial definition you can see them!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Kind of a SV, but kind of not.

The body fat % sliding scale on Wii Fit is no longer PEGGED on obese - the needle is moving down!
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that I tried a new healthy food and I LIKED it! Had Quinoa tonight for the first time and can see adding it as a staple to my diet! I'm a fairly picky eater, so I'm thrilled that I like this. :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I got honked and waved at by a white van man last night while out running. It's been a while!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    When I went "spring shopping" right before summer, my clothes barely fit me, and I had a huge bulge on top of my belly, when I "forced" them on, I try them on an they are getting loose. All the "new" clothes I bought, that I wasn't able to wear, I can wear with pride now. :D it's like having a whole new wardrobe. :D
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Working midnights is tough with eating! But tonight there was a party for a coworker and I only ate from the veggie platter. Then passed up the cakes and cookies for my yogurt. It felt good!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I graduated from high school almost five years ago. Tonight, I tried on my high school graduation dress just for the heck of it... It fit!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    my pants are looser, my shirts are looser, i need to put my bras in the tightest hooks and my boots are even looser around my calves! i workout every day without even thinking about it and have given up candy, soda, potatoes...etc...yay!!! :bigsmile:

congrats to all on your NSVs!!
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Last week I hiked two miles in the rain forest of Belize without having to stop to rest... certainly wouldn't have been able to do that a few months ago!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When I do child's pose my ribs touch my thighs intead of my belly being in the way.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I got all my spring and summer clothes out from under the bed and put away my winter clothes last night. Among them were three articles of clothing I'd bought but hadn't even taken the labels out of because they didn't quite fit, but now they do. I'd completely forgotten about them, it was like getting free new clothes!
  • CarolineVL
    Options
    I am working out 5 days a week - and I like it! Plus, yesterday was the first warm day of the year (80 degrees in Michigan!!!) and my old capri pants fit! Made me a little bit happier about the warm weather (and shorts) in the upcoming months.
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I did unassisted pullups this morning. :drinker:

Been at this for a year and I finally was able to break through.
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Two NSV yesterday..

1. Another notch on the belt.
    2. Ran into an ex-coworker who I hadn't seen for about 10 months. She didn't recognize me because of the weight loss.

Woot!
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    Had a couple of these yesterday... First I put on a pair of pants that cut me in half last month. Now they snap with no problem and are actually comfortable. :-) Then when I got to work, one of my co-workers told me that my face looked thinner and asked if I had lost weight. YAY!!! I have only lost 8 lbs, but on a stubby 5 ft 2" body, 8 lbs goes a long way.
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Can do just about any work out and not feel it the next day. Feels SO good to be in good overall shape!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!