• TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    **bump**

did P90x Cardio without feeling like I was going to die :blushing:
  • weslfuss
    weslfuss Posts: 22
    Options
    Kept jogging /walking uphill for 30 minutes, even though I wanted to call it quits at 19.

*EDIT: bought a maxi dress made of slinky cotton (one of the clingiest, most unforgiving fabrics in the world), and am completely comfortable wearing it in public. ^_^
  • Louisemyers29
    Louisemyers29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    After only 15 days of the 30 Day Shred I'm running up and down the stars at work when walking use to leave me out of puff.

The dress I have bought for my brother's graduation has gone from looking completely unflattering to fitting me beautifully. I still have 9 more days of 'shreding' before the event too!
  • katekizm
    katekizm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Going from straining my size 20s to being incredibly comfortable in my 18s-- in just 2 months!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,755 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I had my yearly Well Check yesterday. All numbers were in the normal range. BP was perfect, and I've lost 11 inches since June 17th. I'm happy now I kept my smaller sizes. I go finding in totes and am wearing vintage! :) I attribute this success to my Challenge Community!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143596-2022-fall-5-challenge-community-team-plz-join-us
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Throwing on a pair of jeans today that were 2 sizes smaller!!! Ill take it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!