how would you feel?

Options

Replies

• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    His mate's wife got them tickets for this strip club. Maybe you need to take a page out of her book.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    This thread is truly fascinating!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It was a last minute thing. He's mate rang and said he and his missus had tickets to go to the titti bar. In all honesty my partner asked me to go with but I don't believe it's a place for a pregnant woman. In saying this I said is it a titti bar which here is just topless barmaids or the strip club. He said titti bar and he still in his drunkenness saya that's where he believed he was going to. I wasn't happy about him even going there because to be honest I don't think it's appropriate that I'm at hone with our 2 children and pregnant and he's going to look at other women's body's. I asked him not to go but he wanted to go anyway. I specifically said we'll don't go anywhere near the strip club.
    Anyway apparently his mate meant the strip club. I didn't find this out until much later. They said they were going for 2-3 hours and come back after about 6ish. Anyway he spent way more money then he was supposed to. I rang him while he was out and told him to stop getting money out. He said he was getting a haircut. When I got off the phone I looked up titti bar haircuts and it so happens the strip club does topless haircuts. He swears she had lingerie on though and that his 2 friends were in the room. So he come home with a kinda Mr-t style haircut sides are shaved with a razor he has a pretty long strip right down the middle of his head. I hate it.

That's the full story.

HOW ARE YOU NOT LAUGHING AT A MR T HAIRCUT FROM A TOPLESS CHICK????

OMG, I'd piss myself.

But anyhow, sounds like what you're really feeling is disrespected. The nudity itself isn't really the issue. It's the lying to you, lack of communication, money you didn't have to spend on other women's tittis, etc.

But still... HOW ARE YOU NOT LAUGHING??

:) Talk to him. I'd actually be more mad about the dishonesty than anything.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I can't believe someone thinks that guys who go to strip clubs have other sexual deviances or "quirks." that's ridiculous.

Honestly they usually want to spend $20 on one dance, $20 on drinks, and monopolize the dancers time for conversation and having a pretty girl hang on their every word.

You CHOSE not to go and could have. The friend was with his WIFE??

You can't get a babysitter?? Do you date each other still? What if YOU wanted to go out? Does he stay with the kids for you?

Cool that he got a hair cut, sorry you hate it. It's hair, it will most likely grow back.

And if you TOLD him not to go instead of ASKING him not to go then that's probably why he got upset.

You're being oversensitive and not talking to him about how it made you feel. You cannot continue to hold this in, you need to say what you really mean...

I'd like me time, too. I'd like to spend time with you but not there.

ps: dancers are usually all over pregnant chics. They're women for heaven's sake. (been to a few with a big ol'belly myself).
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Pregnant or not, if you said no strip clubs and he went, this is a relationship issue! I'm willing to bet this isn't the only issue in the relationship. Time to take an honest look at the relationship . . .

Good Luck!

Wow! "If you said no strip clubs and he went", this is absolutely a relationship issue! He's got a woman who thinks that she owns him and is a dictator. Instead of being a partner in an equal, communicative, healthy relationship, he's got a ogress with delusions of godhood. Now, from the OP's intro, it sounds more like a request, but the follow-up quoted above frames it as an order...

Dang, after being "forbidden" from going, I'd be surprised if he didn't go motorboating during 20 lapdances just to clearly demonstrate, "Yes, strip clubs! You're not the boss of me!" out of spite.

I don't like strip joints. To me, they're a total waste of money, too loud, etc... I'm sorry to read that it's an issue for either party. That said, it sounds like both sides need some work with lots of issues, and a marriage counselor would be the appropriate mediator, not the denizens of MFP, IMHO.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're really mad because he paid for a haircut. Should have came free of charge.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Okay, my opinion on this one is a bit extreme one way so you take it how you want, or just leave it.

I wouldn't care if I was pregnant or not, what the circumstances were or what his excuse was - If I told him not to go and he went, I would be pissed! If he were ever in a place like that without my knowing/my consent there would be some problems afterwards.
    This being said, I don't think I would ever give my man permission to be in a place like that and if you knew my husband you would know he is the type that has absolutely zero desire to be in a place like that. He was in the Army 8 years and was exposed to things like that constantly and he avoided them like the plague. So, if my husband went somewhere like that I would really have to question who he was.

Lol. I bet you also make your husband sit down to pee so he doesn't dribble on the toilet rim.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I just Googled strip club barbers and this is a real thing. How did I not know about this before?

Oh and i agree with what odus said exactly just so I'm being helpful to OP and not just everyone in this thread wondering if they really can get a haircut at a strip club.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    mr-t-i-pity-the-fool.gif?w=655

... who doesn't get his haircut by half naked women!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    nomaam1.jpg
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I don't make a habit of telling my husband where he isn't "allowed" to go, and I appreciate the same courtesy from him. I also don't make it a habit to copulate with a man who likes to go to strip clubs.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't make a habit of telling my husband where he isn't "allowed" to go, and I appreciate the same courtesy from him. I also don't make it a habit to copulate with a man who likes to go to strip clubs.

But... what about topless hair salons??? Cause that's nothing short of awesome.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'd be pissed that he didn't take me with him.

Exactly, I keep telling my fiance I want to take him to one but he is too chicken. LOL:laugh:

However... I completely understand you OP, if you ask him not to do it and he still does, that is heartless. But at least he isn't doing it behind your back.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to look my husband in the eye if he did something like that. It's hard to look at people and convulse in laughter at the same time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsWS63MhKFLJw2gkxVtDFuR2F6uqtBlmi-3_ue6uPYlZCTQSJSTA
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yea everybody I did not even see the twist of the Mr-t haircut coming. I nearly died wheb he walked thru the door. Like seriously what sort of strip club does topless haircuts. I couldn't believe it when the paper had a story about it on the net.

And for the people saying I should have gone with him. Yea I probably normally would have. In fact I had been saying for a long time before I got pregnant about us going together because Id love to but it never happened. We'd both never been before so part of me is kinda pissed that he went with his mates.

Other part of me was really upset because it was just sprung on us. Like he was ready and gone within half hour of the call. And yes it's probably my own insecurities. But when your pregnant you don't always feel pretty and when ya partners going to look at other girls naked bodies it kinda makes it worse. That kinda really hurt me alot and that's why I asked him not to go.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    It was a last minute thing. He's mate rang and said he and his missus had tickets to go to the titti bar. In all honesty my partner asked me to go with but I don't believe it's a place for a pregnant woman. In saying this I said is it a titti bar which here is just topless barmaids or the strip club. He said titti bar and he still in his drunkenness saya that's where he believed he was going to. I wasn't happy about him even going there because to be honest I don't think it's appropriate that I'm at hone with our 2 children and pregnant and he's going to look at other women's body's. I asked him not to go but he wanted to go anyway. I specifically said we'll don't go anywhere near the strip club.
    Anyway apparently his mate meant the strip club. I didn't find this out until much later. They said they were going for 2-3 hours and come back after about 6ish. Anyway he spent way more money then he was supposed to. I rang him while he was out and told him to stop getting money out. He said he was getting a haircut. When I got off the phone I looked up titti bar haircuts and it so happens the strip club does topless haircuts. He swears she had lingerie on though and that his 2 friends were in the room. So he come home with a kinda Mr-t style haircut sides are shaved with a razor he has a pretty long strip right down the middle of his head. I hate it.

That's the full story.

The strip club isn't the problem here. It's just a symptom of your other issues.

Deal with those. Get some counseling maybe?
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies would you feel if you were at home pregnant and your partner went to the strippers when you specifically asked them not to?

And guys what do you think from a man's point of view?

Did he say WHAT kind of strip club this was?

tumblr_n2h163c4qk1rz5rano6_250.gif

I would go to a Supernatural strip club in a heartbeat.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    He's spending the family money in a way that violates your trust. I say it's time for a nice pricy day at the spa and shopping spree. Don't forget to show some body parts to different men for good measure. Cuz equality.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You'll get over it.