how would you feel?

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    the club and the hair are the last of your worries. If he's resorted to violence get out.
    It sounds like this isn't healthy for either of you.

Take care.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    If I read right, OP pushed drunk husband and he pushed her back. Not an ideal situation, but certainly not bad enough to write the guy off for. Not domestic abuse. Hate it when people jump to conclusions.
  • oregonzoo
    Options
    If I read right, OP pushed drunk husband and he pushed her back. Not an ideal situation, but certainly not bad enough to write the guy off for. Not domestic abuse. Hate it when people jump to conclusions.

If you think anything about that situation was ok, seek help.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, what about any of that makes it okay for him to knock her over?

She was trying to get his drunk *kitten* away from her kids and he pushed her down. NOT OKAY
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Even if he was drunk, it does not make his actions acceptable.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    this thread was fun/funny, until i got to the part where he pushes his pregnant wife, who falls and bumps her head.

this thread went from :| to :D to >:(

OP, your husband sounds like a ****, and having the opportunity to make him eat his teeth would bring me joy.
    i'm sorry the whole strip club incident happened to you, but i hope you see that you have revealed a much MUCH bigger issue than his deceit and stupid haircut.
    do you have any friends or family you can reach out to regarding this?
    please dont let this slide. no one deserves the treatment you got.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Incredibly disrespectful. He sounds like a real winner. :/
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Really? Wanna show me the part where she said she pushed him, much less pushed him first?

Since you hate people jumping to conclusions and all...

I think that would be this part:
    In saying that I was kinda trying to usher him out of the room because he woke the kids up raising his voice and was scaring them. So I may have nudged a little harder then I rrealised and he pushed back but still........
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    this thread was fun/funny, until i got to the part where he pushes his pregnant wife, who falls and bumps her head.

OP, your husband sounds like a ****, and having the opportunity to make him eat his teeth would bring me joy.
    i'm sorry the whole strip club incident happened to you, but i hope you see that you have revealed a much MUCH bigger issue than his deceit and stupid haircut.

He's pretty much said it all. Go get couples counseling or gtfo.
    I go by the old adage that if you have to lie about it to your wife, then you were cheating. But if you never talked about it, then you need to talk more.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    the club and the hair are the last of your worries. If he's resorted to violence get out.

Take care.

so... your troll senses aren't tingling? Mine are buzzing like a live wire...
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

Really? Wanna show me the part where she said she pushed him, much less pushed him first?

In saying that I was kinda trying to usher him out of the room because he woke the kids up raising his voice and was scaring them. So I may have nudged a little harder then I rrealised and he pushed back but still........

Again, her getting his drunk self away from her kids is much different than her willfully pushing him away.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

"I may have nudged a little harder ..." is not pushing him. And since he kept on his feet the entire time and she ended up on her rear end with an egg on her head, I'm thinking the level of force was not equal.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Putting your hands on another person is NEVER okay, and trust me - if someone decides to do it once, they probably have it in them to do it again (unless the seek out help for the problems that caused the violence..)

So, I didn't read everything, and I'm not going to - I trust the comments my esteemed friends have made ... I sure as *kitten* hope anyone on this thread that gets pushed by a spouse considers strongly not being around anyone that would do such a thing.
  • oregonzoo
    Options

Take care.

so... your troll senses aren't tingling? Mine are buzzing like a live wire...
    who knows. MFP is a mixed bag.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

so you condone his pushing her hard enough to fall, or are you just pointing it out?

a "nudge a litter harder than realized" does NOT justify a push hard enough to make his pregnant wife fall (nothing really does).
    he probably lost his balance because he was drunk. dudes a total loser 110%.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    The more I read, the more I want to hear his side of the story. :huh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

This. Concerned for you, OP.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    The more I read, the more I want to hear his side of the story. :huh:

Not altogether sure there is a real "he" for "his" side of the story.