Replies

• piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    But what about limes?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I have found this recipe using lemons that makes people look hot.

1 slice of Lemon
    Generous measure of Appletons Rum
    Coke to taste

Add all ingredients to a glass mix and drink as many as possible.

Ahhh the miracle of lemons :drinker:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    But what about limes?

Well lemon and lime are clearly opposite so presumably lime deposited fat on your belly, dehydrates you, gives you psoriasis, makes your blood acidic and increases your blood pressure. Avoid limes at all cost.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I have found this recipe using lemons that makes people look hot.

1 slice of Lemon
    Generous measure of Appletons Rum
    Coke to taste

Add all ingredients to a glass mix and drink as many as possible.

Ahhh the miracle of lemons :drinker:

You know when I first looked at your profile picture I thought it was of a slim fit woman bent over naked wearing pink garters but then I looked and realized it was your bicep. Apparently at a glance I cannot tell the difference between a woman's lower abdomen/crotch area and an armpit.
  • Luv2h1k3
    Luv2h1k3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just heard it would help reduce belly fat! It's something I am trying to include in my diet.

It wont reduce belly fat. However, I drink a ton of water and have started putting mint and lime in it just to switch things up, it tastes good and refreshing.

I started infusing my water with cucumber and mint. Love it! Will have to try lime instead of cucumber next time.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    There are magical benefits to lemons! Here is a short list:

Limencello is an awesome byproducts of lemons. It relaxes the body, lowers inhibitions, and tastes great!

When mixed with sugar and eggs you can make lemon meringue pie. It's the perfect alternative to pumpkin pie, which has been proven to cause gas, spontaneous combustion, and hangnails.

Baked in lemon squares lemon has been proven to get small children to shut up and stop whining for 10 whole minutes.

Lemon cookies have powdered sugar on them, which looks like cocaine, so it's the same!

Did you know squirting lemon juice on shrimp causing them to double in size? That's where we get jumbo shrimp!

If you have a lemon blueberry muffin every day the antioxidants will join forces and kill any cancerous cells in your body instantaneously. Unless you used sugar in the recipe instead of a sugar substitute, then the cancer will kill you immediately.

If you marinate your chicken or pork with lemon slices overnight, it will suck all the saturated fat out!
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Apply lemon juice to a cold sore several times a day, using a clean cotton pad each time, or add a drop of lemon oil to two teaspoons of almond oil and apply this to the cold sore.

Oh good god that sounds horrifically painful. Let's pour acid into an open wound!

Anyway, no on the detox. Yes on the yumminess of lemons.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I really dig that the mods are letting the spam bot bukkake this thread.

It just proves how stupid the idea of Detox Water is.
  • Russandol
    Russandol Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    But what about limes?

Well lemon and lime are clearly opposite so presumably lime deposited fat on your belly, dehydrates you, gives you psoriasis, makes your blood acidic and increases your blood pressure. Avoid limes at all cost.

I KNEW there was a reason I preferred to have lemon instead of lime in my G&T's!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I like water with lemon, cucumber and mint, but that's just because it's yummy. :)
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    psoralens, a natural chemical found in many plants which is highly sensitive to the sun's UVA rays and reacts on the skin's cells. Many dermatologists prescribe psoralens orally or to be applied to the skin, combined with UVA therapy for psoriasis.

Psoralens? Seriously? Psoralens are DNA intercolators, they are used as mutagens in molecular biology and as a therapy they are used much like cancer chemotherapy drugs, ie as effective molecules to actively KILL cells.

If psoralens are used in therapy it is as a means of targeted killing not as some sort of soothing treatment. You may as well brag about the ethidium bromide or cyanide content of lemons.

tumblr_inline_mls7cs6cM61qz4rgp.gif
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    There are magical benefits to lemons! Here is a short list:

Limencello is an awesome byproducts of lemons. It relaxes the body, lowers inhibitions, and tastes great!

When mixed with sugar and eggs you can make lemon meringue pie. It's the perfect alternative to pumpkin pie, which has been proven to cause gas, spontaneous combustion, and hangnails.

Baked in lemon squares lemon has been proven to get small children to shut up and stop whining for 10 whole minutes.

Lemon cookies have powdered sugar on them, which looks like cocaine, so it's the same!

Did you know squirting lemon juice on shrimp causing them to double in size? That's where we get jumbo shrimp!

If you have a lemon blueberry muffin every day the antioxidants will join forces and kill any cancerous cells in your body instantaneously. Unless you used sugar in the recipe instead of a sugar substitute, then the cancer will kill you immediately.

If you marinate your chicken or pork with lemon slices overnight, it will suck all the saturated fat out!

I love you.