Being hit on/flirted with?

Options

Replies

• JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You have to have a sense of who may like it and who might not... there is no wrong or right and flirting is not necessarily hitting on someone... flirting just celebrates the differences between us. Hitting on someone is a little more overt than just flirting IMO.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    How does anyone else feel about it?
    I personally hate it.
    Its nice when its sincere. Wasted on me since I am married, but it still makes me smile when I get checked out on occasion.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    I like it and have always enjoyed it... I just didn't like when it became obnoxious.
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Yes. Stroke my ego.
  • Cthulhu1974
    Options
    I don't know, it hasn't happened.
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Who doesnt love being hit on or flirted with?? Sincerity is what counts...
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like it.
  • JD2006
    Options

*Hits you*

I think I may have done that wrong...
  • Cthulhu1974
    Options

*Hits you*

I think I may have done that wrong...

Awesome! Works for me
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    How could anybody not like it. Gives you a boost and bounce in your step.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love it. Because it NEVER happens.

This is the third week I've gone to a particular gym in this area, and yesterday was the very first time someone other than the employees has ever said a word to me. Not that I'm there for conversation, but I'm open to it occasionally.

I've also found that older men are much more likely to approach me. I don't know if this is anyone else's experience, but it's about 75/25 for me lol
    I could have wrote this
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Yes. Stroke my ego.
    Stroke, stroke, stroke... Wait!!.......... That's not your ego!!.................Its your hair... :)
  • JD2006
    Options
    I love it. Because it NEVER happens.

This is the third week I've gone to a particular gym in this area, and yesterday was the very first time someone other than the employees has ever said a word to me. Not that I'm there for conversation, but I'm open to it occasionally.

I've also found that older men are much more likely to approach me. I don't know if this is anyone else's experience, but it's about 75/25 for me lol
    I could have wrote this

Yes! Older men have lived long enough that they realize theres no harm in trying...so theyll hit on whoever they want..lol.
  • JD2006
    Options
    Yes. Stroke my ego.
    Stroke, stroke, stroke... Wait!!.......... That's not your ego!!.................Its your hair... :)

Nice save, pal!
  • HattieMonicaReborn
    Options
    I have felt invisible for a very long time and when someone says hi or something it usually takes me by surprise...
    In real life almost no one ever approaches me, but on the Internet people are friendlier to me.
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Yes. Stroke my ego.

Nice save, pal!
    Hey now!! What kind of man do you think I am??? :P
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    yes I do bring it
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Still nice to hear the compliments....went so many years without. Weight loss has sparked confidence, even if I am still coming to grips with what people say about me. ????
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Depends how cringe-worthy it is. I normally ignore it if it makes me cringe haha.

I also can't stand awful corny chat up lines - guys they are not funny and they never will be!

A nice, genuine compliment is fine, but if you're being creepy I will not appreciate it.
  • mitchy0090
    mitchy0090 Posts: 18
    Options
    seems kinda fun