"H20" 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge - Week 1

Options
14567810»

Replies

• StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    @ mommaski4 - Thank you, hun! Yeah, wish it was just me that hasn't noticed a difference. heheh Even people I haven't seen in months have no idea I've lost any weight. And my boyfriend (the only person I know in real life who knows that I'm losing weight) just says - "Well, your face looks a bit thinner". ...Gee, I'm glad I've been busting my *kitten* for the past 6 1/2 months to lose 62 lbs just to have my FACE look a little smaller. lol Oh well, w/e. I'm sure I'll get to the point eventually where EVERYONE notices. :)

@ BrunetteWife - OH MY GOSH! ONEderland! Congratulations, sweetness! That's AWESOME! Wow, that's great news, hun. I can't wait until I hit ONEderland. Right now I would be jazzed to be in TWOsville. heheh Well done!

@ sassy0913 - Sounds good. Let us know how you like Insanity. I'm not sure if I'll ever have it in me to do those types of workouts. lol I just figure - whatever I do to lose the weight I will have to do for the rest of my life or I'll gain the weight back. I can't see me doing P90X or Insanity for the rest of my life. Congats on the up-coming tummy tuck. Lucky girl! heheh :D I have a feeling I'm going to have quite a bit of loose skin when I'm done (since I've been over 300 lbs since I was a teen). But I have no idea how I'm going to afford to get the skin removed. But I'll fall off that bridge when I get to it. lol
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    H20 WEB ADDRESS: www.teamh20.webs.com you have to make an account on the site.. Its for privacy reasons!! :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Gonna get Week 2 up tomorrow before work.. Im SOOOO tired.. Its been a LONG LONG LONG day.. Hope everyone had a great week. <3 ya guys!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Gonna get Week 2 up tomorrow before work.. Im SOOOO tired.. Its been a LONG LONG LONG day.. Hope everyone had a great week. <3 ya guys!

Gets some rest, doll. :) I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
  • AprilVal
    Options
  • aprildauer
    Options
    For week one I never ended up posting my weight like I said I would. I did weigh though and my starting weight for this will be 193. I havent had time for the challenges this week. I have been changing rooms around and with a baby crawling around moving furniture around has been a challenge in itself. Hubby is home now so he can help me get it all together this weekend and be back to the workout grind come monday.
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    aww. they do look alike my puppy is a miniature shih-tzu. Thanks i hope to get back on track i have just 13 more pounds to go.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Cute cute!

Hey make sure to join in on the Week 2 thread here...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/132419--h20-12-pounds-of-christmas-challenge-week-2
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    hi, would love to give this challenge a go...if its not too late...i see that you are posting for the second week already. As far as a piece of clothing.....i havent gotten it yet, but i will have my LBD for Christmas! I need to go thru the threads and find the challenges for week 2........thanks for the challenge....if i am too late, let me know.
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    hi, would love to give this challenge a go...if its not too late...i see that you are posting for the second week already. As far as a piece of clothing.....i havent gotten it yet, but i will have my LBD for Christmas! I need to go thru the threads and find the challenges for week 2........thanks for the challenge....if i am too late, let me know.

oh, btw....starting weight is 188.......so i want to be 176 by Christmas......well thats for the 12 pounds.....my goal is, or was 163......but had a gain a couple weeks ago and still trying to recover fromt hat. i know 163 is next to impossible, but i would like to even beat the 12 pound mark also.
  • arorra1
    Options
    Lost 0.6 pounds the first week. Not sure how to make my ticker show that though...
  • stormywxs
    stormywxs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Lost only 0.3 pounds this first week but it is a loss. Quit soda and coffee both since last week. Over two weeks without a carbonated drink and a week now for coffee. I'm carbo and caffeine free:drinker:and now I'm going to get serious about our 12 pound challenge by Christmas.

My next challenge is to lose weight for the next eight weeks. Started with one in a row this week. See you all next week with another loss.