NOVEMBER- 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• kargreen
    Options
    I'm on day 18... on 12 more days to go. I can tell a difference in my stomach (especially the upper abs) - i just wish there was something I could do to get rid of the lower pooch. I hate it!!!

I've been running 2 to 4 miles a day and also watching what I eat. I'm doing the eat stop eat diet. Two days a week I fast but only from 7pm one night till 7pm the next night. I never go a full day with out food. I need to drink more water though. Im really bad at that....
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Day 6 done..... here's to staying on track.

Great job everyone for staying focused!
  • terim123
    Options
    i know i am late but yesterday was day 9 for me on the 1st level... i have injured the front side of my shin from painting the house and going up and down the ladder...so when i do my first jumping jack i am almost in tears.. so i'm gonna rest my leg and then i will be out of town for the holiday..but when i come back and i am not in pain , i want to join you guys!

my question is how are you guys recording your workout?.. i need to get a HRM but until then i have been recording it as aerobics...
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Day 18 done! My flu shot yesterday dsid not slow me down today. Gettin' there!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    LilynEdensmom- Im still here, Ive missed a couple of days but I havent given up.

Completed Day 4 of Level 2 today
    my question is how are you guys recording your workout?.. i need to get a HRM but until then i have been recording it as aerobics...

I log 30 Day Shred as Circuit Training
  • blackrose123
    Options
    day 8 done.. i started level 2 uh i needed it to sweat again :) i did it twice again wooohoo plus 30min of biggest loser weightloss yoga.. i feel sooo good my body is changing so fast i mean i'm only doing it for week... cant wait to see what will i look like in a week :))
    good job everyone !!
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Day 19 down, 11 to go! I did both Level 1 and Level 2 tonight. I use a Heart Rate Monitor watch and I burned 573 calories in just under an hour! Love it!
  • LilynEdensmom
    Options
    Day 17,

I've missed a couple of days, but I figured in one rest day every week or so wouldn't hurt anything, as long as I do the 30 days...Hopefully I will finish the remaining days without a break, but have a 4 hour round trip to make tomorrow, so I don't know I"m usually dragging by the time I make it back home.
  • blackrose123
    Options
    wow sharon thats a big number... way to go ;)
  • loveme445
    Options
    Completed Day 5 of Lvl 2
  • blackrose123
    Options
    gode job : loveme :P half way there... :D u see any results so far ?
  • loveme445
    Options
    Lvl 2 Day 6 Complete
    gode job : loveme :P half way there... :D u see any results so far ?
    Well, there are no dramatic changes. It seems like Im toning up some. I took my measurements Nov 1st so Ill take them again on Dec 1st and I'll see if I lost any inches. The big difference for me is the increase in stamina and Im able to do some of the moves more precisely. Lvl 2 is TOUGH, Im sweating like crazy and have to take several breaks (5-10 secs). The walk out push ups are killer!...my goal is to be able to complete Lvl 2 non stop by the end of the month.
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Today was my last day of Level 2! Wow, 20 days already. I actually did level 1 and 2 today. Tomorrow I'm onto Level 3. I'm excited to do it. I used to do a lot of plyo moves two years ago when I worked with a trainer, so I can't wait to get back into it.
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Ok, so I just completed day 21, which is Day 1 of Level 3! It was tough, but in a different way. endurance is the key to this level. Not too much on the strength side of things, but tons of plyo moves. Gonna be a hard 9 more days
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job staying on track!!
    I startedOct 29 and haven't skipped a day, so this was day 4 of level three.
    I'm in my 60s so my plyo days are long gone. I am thinking of doing standing mountain climbers as a replacement, I just don't get my HR high enough during cardio (I wear a HRM) with the beginner style, had the same issue in level 2.
    After this week when I finish I'll probably keep the 30DS in my rotation, I liked levels 2 and 3 for a quick challenge session and level 1 for a quick "do something but don't have time or energy but want a glass of wine" session.
  • LilynEdensmom
    Options
    Day 18, yep I skipped yesterday.

Not sure why but I must have pushed it more with the strength today b/c my arms are shaky