Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Senior Golden Sneakers - November 2010

Replies

• delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Thanks Sandy, I just hope I can repeat this feat! My right click did not produce a highlight or a copy...so I keyboarded Ctrl+c and it worked! Hope I can find the website again!!!
  • Horay! I got a picture in. After many tries, I might say! These are my twin grandsons with their bewildered looking big sister. They are now thirteen, and Amanda (sister) is in the army getting ready to be deployed to Afghanistan. She has already had a year in Kuwait. This is an example of my varied family.....Caucasian, Black, Hispanic and Eskimo. (My sister has Chinese grandchildren.) Love every one of them.

Amandaandbabytwins.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Irene how cute.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    smiley-computer005.gif
    Sandy, your explanations of how to do things on the computer are so clear and helpful

:bigsmile: Irene, your grandkids are darling..thanks for sharing

:flowerforyou: we had a few more snowflakes this morning.....the folks a few miles south of here in the mountains got real snow....I went off and did my shopping errands this morning and now I'm having a quick and easy lunch....the dogs keep walking past me wondering when we're going to the dog park

Happy Sunday to all
    smiley-happy014.gif
  • CALIECAT
    I don't know what I done but I did it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    I don't know what I done but I did it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed DelrayBuzz with very concise and explicit step by step instructions. If you message me with your email address I will forward to you, too.

It is easier in an email as most folks know how to print email, and having written instructions to follow works better.

Connie
  • tlp8rb
    This is a photo of me, acting as MC for our 50th High School Class Reunion in July of last year. I post it as a "before" picture. Eventually there will be an "after" picture to post. I think I was about 3 pounds lighter than I am now. And yes, I did gain 15 pounds in the months since then. I had "crash" dieted for about six weeks before the event. The pants outfit I'm wearing is such a pretty color but I should have probably chosen something a little less vivid. :blushing:

n69fna.jpg
  • delraybuzz
    Ignore this, please I am attempting to post a picture or cartoon from a site other than Photbucket, which is a site I'm not familiar with. So, off to http://www.tinypic.com to see if it's easier!
    29qjzg3.jpg

These are the only dogs I have now! I loved this little picture, as it reminds me of my recently deceased grandog, Sammy David!

Thanks, Connie, perfect instructions!]

By the way, that outfit looks great on you; I wouldn't change a thing!!!
  • delraybuzz
    Well, I goofed in the last post from tinypics! Here is Sammy David Grandog in duplicate!

29qjzg3.jpg

That was easy!
    Sorry about the repeat; in the original, I must have deleted the last bracket, which I then edited and added!

Connie, your instructions should go into the Technical area in Community. They are great and there is a thread I could not make sense of in there on posting pictures!
  • delraybuzz
    Irene, you have MUCH beauty to celebrate! I love :heart: the diversity within your family

24ayknt.jpg
    celebration of life!
  • tlp8rb
    Connie, your instructions should go into the Technical area in Community. They are great and there is a thread I could not make sense of in there on posting pictures!

Thanks to years of volunteering in the computer lab at the Senior Center I learned how to be concise. The instructions are on their way to Calicat as we speak.

PS: Just heard from son and granddaughter. They're vegging at a hotel in St. Louis, will go to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight and will be on their way here in the morning. He is SUCH a good daddy. His late wife would be very proud of him.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,257 Member
    This is a photo of me, acting as MC for our 50th High School Class Reunion in July of last year. I post it as a "before" picture. Eventually there will be an "after" picture to post. I think I was about 3 pounds lighter than I am now. And yes, I did gain 15 pounds in the months since then. I had "crash" dieted for about six weeks before the event. The pants outfit I'm wearing is such a pretty color but I should have probably chosen something a little less vivid. :blushing:

n69fna.jpg

I too Irene, think you look amazing and the outfit is beautiful. :heart:
  • tlp8rb
    I'm experimenting with a photo upload technique:

n1369946249_55750_5770.jpg

OK - so it will work. By the way, that is what an Afghan Hound looks like when he's a puppy! Almost six years ago - our little Willie.

Here's what I did. The photo above was already on a web site (Facebook). I right clicked on the image, chose properties, and then copied the path to the picture. It looked like this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v300/223/99/1369946249/n1369946249_55750_5770.jpg

Next, I pasted it into this post and then put in lower case at the beginning of the code and again in lower case at the end. Worked slick as grease. Used upper case in my example so it would show.

So if the pictures you want to post are already online somewhere - just follow the instructions above.
  • barbiecat

if you are using photo bucket, then use the code under the picture that starts IMG
    the change the IMG at both ends to lower case
  • barbiecat
    I just found this on a site called Glitter Graphics :bigsmile:

gthanksgiving2.gif
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,257 Member
    Followed Connie's instructions and it worked after a couple of tries. That is my mom and dad in the middle, tall guy with lady on left from the 40's. Cool huh?

Barbie, I love your turkey.

31297_1482032968845_1174464510_31445157_6063528_n.jpg
  • Lafla
    Lafla Posts: 685 Member
    Hi everyone!! Darn lost my post again. I was checking the temp in F which usually works fine but just because I should be in bed it sent my post in to cyberspace. I was telling you that we watched our football team play the division championship on TV this afternoon. There was snow on the ground and the temperature with the windchill was about -16F(yes, really -- 16 below!). There were still bare arms on the field but the spectators were well bundled up. We won, a close game and now go off to the final game next weekend. I hope that it is a little warmer.
    I will have to get Connie's photo instructions sent to me as I am also photo challenged. It will soon be time to post some snow pictures for Marie!
    Time for bed, take care and keep smiling. Gayla :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Barbiecat I was trying that new web site that Connie gave us . I know how to used Photobucket. I dind't folloq instructions very good.