P90X (NOVEMBER 1) - BRING IT

Options
Here it is-- The new thread to BRING IT daily! I apologize for being a little late in creating the new thread it was a hectic weekend -- but I got my fit test done and took my measurements and photos.

10/31/10 Measurements/Stats

Weight: 153
Waist (2 fingers above belly button): 32.5
Waist at belly button: 34
Hips: 38
Chest (below bustline): 32
Right arm: 11.75
Left arm: 11.75
Right thigh (at mid point): 20
Left thigh: 20.5
Body fat 28%
BP: 110/64

I will post photos on day 30 for comparison. I'm off to do my workout Day 1!

Replies

• lkp24
    lkp24 Posts: 12
    Options
    Have fun!
  • KeyaHall
    Options
    Awesome!! I'll do it with you!!:happy:
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stay with it. I on round 2.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Can't wait till after work to pop the DVD in!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    bump...will be back with stats and to report exercise complete!!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have to walk to my dad's to see if he has mine.
    My husband lent him our DVDs and I think they were in there :/

I could always drive, but might as well move it lol.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    YAY Sara! I will post my stuff tomorrow night as I am starting on the 3rd. In other news the Team Beachbody calender seems to be working properly and all my workouts are there for November with Tuesdays showing "off" .... I took measurements yesterday and did my RHR. I already filled in the how many pull ups can you do and that would be a 0 LOL but I am going to use the chair as an assist. I CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY! BRING IT!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Core. I will post my measurements later.

D
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    What a horrible way to start!
    Went and looked through my DVDs and could only find chest and back.
    I can't do a pull up/chin up, although I used bands. Also, can barely to push ups, but I did what I could.

For the first time ever, I kept it on the whole time. My daughter (2 years) pretended to do push ups and kept running around saying "bring it mommy" lol.

I did the same measurements as OP this morning

Weight: 160.8 (Thank you pizza and halloween candy, oh yeah and AF)
    Waist (2 fingers above belly button): 29.5
    Waist at belly button: 30.5
    Hips: 38.5
    Chest (below bustline): 31.5
    Right arm: 10.5
    Left arm: 10.5
    Right thigh (at mid point): 20
    Left thigh: 20
    Body fat: 28% by my scale, and 24.67% by this site
    http://www.drsears.com/ZoneResources/BodyFatCalculator/tabid/414/Default.aspx
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 192.9lbs
    Resting Heart: 65 BPM
    Waist (at belly button): 42.5" (this is the measurement I would most like to see change)
    Hips: 39.5"
    Chest: 41"
    Right Arm: 14"
    Left Arm 13.25" (guess which arm is dominant, lol)
    Thighs: both were 23.25"

Took pics, but not gonna post them until Day 30 or maybe 60.

Did Day 1 of P90x Lean today. Core Synergistics. Quite a work out!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm starting today too! I don't really have much weight to lose. I'm in the right range for my height, but I just want to be leaner. Hence, I am working on the lean program. Today is the Core Synergistics workout! I'm looking forward to it.
  • claribeln02
    Options
    Hi. congrats for sticking with it. I'm doing P90X also. I started on September. It is great. I started at 170 now im down to 157 and tight. However I'm having a little trouble adding it to my fitness pal exercise section. How do you log it in?
  • msjodyljones
    Options
    I'm in...

Day 1 - Kenpo X - totally loved it.

Weight: 274
    Waist (2 fingers above belly button): 50
    Hips: 52
    Chest (below bustline): 53.3
    Right arm: 16.25
    Left arm: 16.75
    Right thigh (at mid point): 31.5
    Left thigh: 31.5
    Body fat : 37.5
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Weight 183
    Height 5' 5 1/2"
    waist at belly button 39.75"
    hips 43"
    thighs each 25"
    arms each 11.5"
    chest under bust line 34.5"
    bust 42"
    Body fat 34.1%

as reported on the other thread, I completed Lean version day 1 - core synergistics this morning.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    okay im doing insanity just started today also got my *kitten* kicked im in for a treat muhahah :) feel great now :) does anyone else cough up tons of mucus?
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    CLASSIC! Just finished chest and back and ab ripper x. Didn't break much of a sweat during chest and back, but maybe it's because it was freezing in my apartment this morning? My muscles were certainly burning. LOVED ab ripper! Not that I could get through all 25 of every move, but I didn't do as poorly as I expected to! Yay!

I wanted to do this with my boyfriend, but he was SUPER negative this morning when we did it... don't know if I can handle that. He was just really down on himself that he couldn't keep up with the guys on screen, but who can on day 1? I'll give him a few more days chance, but otherwise I think we'll have to do it separately. I want to keep it positive with Tony! Who I love :bigsmile:

Here are my stats (love how open and vulnerable we all are by posting these!)

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 163.8 lbs
    Resting Heart: DANG IT--keep forgetting to do it! A post-it is going on my alarm clock tonight.
    Waist (just above belly button): 30"
    Hips: 40.5"
    Chest (at bust): 39"
    Arms (both the same): 11.5"
    Thighs (both the same): 24"
    Body Fat: Still waiting for my caliper to arrive... any day now...
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1, lean Core synergistics, I also did a 2 mile warm up on the elliptical. I had not done this work out since earlier this year...forgot about those killer sphinx push ups...goodness I don't like them. The chattarunga running things...killer too, I found myself holding plank a lot during that time.. I did take measurements..but need help on a couple spots and I will also weigh in and post everything tomorrow.
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    Day 1 p90x Classic: Finished chest and back strong with a total of over 250 push ups, 50+ pull ups, and sweat from head to toe! Before that was a nice walk for over 2 miles, and tonight will be Ab Ripper X and my Karate class (3 hours worth of training).
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Day 1 p90x Classic: Finished chest and back strong with a total of over 250 push ups, 50+ pull ups, and sweat from head to toe! Before that was a nice walk for over 2 miles, and tonight will be Ab Ripper X and my Karate class (3 hours worth of training).

wow ... um that's a lot. I am feeling slightly intimidated now LOL
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just finished day 1 shoulders and arms! Couldn't do chest and back because hubby left for work with the pull-up bar still in the car! Oh, well! I just shuffled a little! Wow, I really loved it! I surprised myself! Ab ripper was hard for me and I couldn't finish every set, but I liked the variety and I don't think I've ever done any of those moves before. Looking forward to Plyo tomorrow. Haven't done any plyometrics since I hurt my foot weeks ago. Doc says I'm ready and I think he's right!

Tony is hilarious. I like that he is serious about the workout but it doesn't seem like he takes himself to seriously. Is it possible to be a fitness geek? I hope nobody is offended by that! I'm a food geek, my husband is a geek geek and I think Tony Horton might be a fitness geek! :wink:

Good luck everybody!