Pregnancy 2010 - November

Options

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Got my 6 miles in this morning and burned 704 calories.

Now time to finish getting this house ready for company.

Have a great rest of the day!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Burned 738 at the gym today.
    And hit the 20 days until delivery mark!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know what the recommended percentage of Carbs, Fat, and Protien should be??? I know that fat percentage is going to be more and I put it at 25% in my goals, but I'm not sure if that's even correct and what the others should be.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

That's amazing I can't believe your doctor lets you exercise that much so close. You must be feeling great.
  • AmandaR910
    Options

That's amazing I can't believe your doctor lets you exercise that much so close. You must be feeling great.

She said it's great I'm still going to the gym and she wishes more women would. I'm not having any complications, nor have I EVER gone into labor lol. Plus it's keeping my weight gain in check which I was struggling (a lot lol) with. :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'll jump on this bandwagon, even though it's LATE in November. lol I'm not pregnant, but I'm working towards losing 20 lbs so that hubby and I can TTC. I would really like to be 140 before we start trying and gain no more than 20 lbs with the pregnancy. I'm sure you ladies can help me with that. lol Name is Becky, by the way. Nice to meet you!
  • dragonfly74
    Options

That is terrific! Great job!
  • ckmama
    Options

She said it's great I'm still going to the gym and she wishes more women would. I'm not having any complications, nor have I EVER gone into labor lol. Plus it's keeping my weight gain in check which I was struggling (a lot lol) with. :)

I was so inspired I worked out until I hit the 777 calorie mark. Well I wasn't aiming for that high, but that's what I hit.
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ckmama
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving.
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!! I am so thankful for all of the support and answered questions that comes from this thread!! :flowerforyou: Have a blessed day and weekend!
  • ckmama
    Options
    anyone know what happened to our Baby tickers. I like seeing them change.
  • dragonfly74
    Options

I was so inspired I worked out until I hit the 777 calorie mark. Well I wasn't aiming for that high, but that's what I hit.

Great job!
  • ckmama
    Options
    managed to burn 550 calories today, but I'm sure all the extra food took care of that. LOL
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

I think baby-gaga.com was down for a while yesterday. :flowerforyou:

7 weeks today & I still haven't puked. Is it too naive of me to think I may possibly escape bad morning sickness? In fact, my nausea seems to be getting better for the last couple of days instead of worse (knock on wood). Boobs have been hurting more though, but I'll happily take that over feeling sick.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    7 weeks today & I still haven't puked. Is it too naive of me to think I may possibly escape bad morning sickness? In fact, my nausea seems to be getting better for the last couple of days instead of worse (knock on wood). Boobs have been hurting more though, but I'll happily take that over feeling sick.

I"m just at 12 weeks in a couple days and I managed this time with only mild nausea and no puking at all! I was nauseated badly nearly 24/7 for almost 2 months last time. (Hopefully this does not mean that this time it's a girl!!). So, I'm thinking I'm nearly out of the woods.

Side note - I ate whatever I wanted yesterday (for dinner, I ate moderately for breakfast and really light for lunch) and ended up 33 cals within my maintenance goal! I skipped pie though because I was full. It's on the menu for today with leftovers! I can afford it today because I burned 500+ this morning at the gym!
  • dragonfly74
    Options

I was one of the fortunate ones and never have had morning sicknesss with any of my 4 pregnancies. So no, I don't think it is naive of you to think you may escape it because not everyone has it. :smile:
  • DoctorLaura
    DoctorLaura Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I haven't thrown up and, like some of the others, have only had mild nausea. I only feel icky if I eat too much at one time or if I go too long without eating (this was especially true in the first trimester; and by too long I mean 2-3 hours). I can relate to the boob thing though--WOW mine killed...but even that went away a few weeks into the second trimester.
  • ckmama
    Options

I haven't puked 1 time and I am 21 weeks. Had lots of nausea and it got worse around weeks 9-10. So good luck.
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    Looks like it was a very slow Saturday here so I just had to post to say hello to everyone. Hope you all are enjoying your weekends.