Pregnancy 2010 - November

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the greasy food tips. I have no problems with the idea of eating pizza & french fries a couple times a week. :tongue:

So, here's a funny story. I work in HR. I haven't told anyone at work I'm pregnant. I'm considering telling my supervisor at 8 weeks just in case (ha) I've been flaky or grumpy and because I'm exhausted & super nauseous some days & I'd love for her to understand if I need to leave early because I'm not feeling well (she has a 2 year old so first tri fun is probably pretty fresh in her mind).
    Anyway...
    I just walked by my supervisor's boss (the HR director) and she screamed out behind me "How's the baby!?" I stopped dead in my tracks, terrified to turn around. I finally looked back at her and gave her this look like "How do you know and, more importantly, why the EFF are you yelling it loudly enough for **everyone** in the entire building to hear?!" Then one of the HR managers yelled "Oh my, what BABY!?"
    I still hadn't answered. I had no idea what to say. The HR director said "You know, the puppy she picked up a few weeks ago! There's no actual BABY!" (I saw a pit bull puppy get hit by a car & left in the road about a month ago. I picked her up & took her to the vet & we're pretty sure we're keeping her. Dog #7 for us. :noway: Really, at this point, what's one more? :wink:)

I thought I was going to die. :laugh: :noway: :laugh:

That's a great story. How wonderful for that puppy that you were the one to save it.

oops! December already!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    37 week u/s said baby is about 6lbs 15oz. Everything on schedule for delivery on the 14th. :)
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT ladies....so im 8 days late as of yesterday, so I will be buying a test today, and taking it...im super nervous!

So i've been thinking, if i am prego...how am I going to tell him?!...I want it to be cute, romantic...everything all in one, since its our first one, and we've been trying for a while now...I know i might be jumping the gun, BUUUT If anyone has some cute ideas, let me know!!

Ill keep everyone posted on the results!