Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo tempted to go to Mcd's and make a reeeally bad choice for lunch, but yesterday I committed to NO fast food this week. (My iced coffee's don't count :wink: ). So I'm going to stay at work and eat my flatbread melt...which is delicious anyway...and drink my water.

I need to go running tonight since I slacked yesterday and didn't go. My bf didn't get home from work until about 9 so he wasn't there to go with me, and so I decided to be lazy. I'm GOING to go tonight, unless it starts raining. And I think I'm going to start the push-up challenge today, maybe the sit-up one too.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    BTW--I got 8 glasses of water in by noon today! And I'm not stopping there. :drinker:

Ugh, I got my iced coffee this morning so I haven't even started drinking water yet. Blah. Guess it's time!

I really liked your paperclip idea last week! Get on it, girl! :)

And aaaall the little paperclips are STILL on there!! :laugh:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Rach, LOL Paperclips. That's awesome. BTW, I'm restarting the pushup/situp thing today, so we can motivate each other and talk about how painful they get! lol.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    LOL, Rach! I was so tempted to drink a beer last night until I realized that I would go over calories and I had made a goal not to do that on here. Glad we're staying accountable. I didn't get enough water yesterday (in meetings all morning and just didn't push it the rest of the day). But doing well on everything else.

You can stick to your goals. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay I'm totally over my fast food craving now that I heated up my lunch. Yum!!!

Stouffer's flat bread melts (chicken alfredo and chicken quesadilla) and the stromboli's (cheesy chicken broccoli and italian style supreme) are DELICIOUS!!!! They're a little pricey at $2.50ea but I'd sooo much rather have them over hot pockets.

This quesadilla flatbread I'm having today is only 370cal.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh and I made my food and exercise diary public so if anyone is really THAT bored and feels like checking up on me to see if I'm sticking to my goals they can. :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/RachVR6
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I started a push-up challenge with another thread on here for the month of November. 50 push-ups. and im challenging myself to do 50 sit-ups as well :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first glass of water for today. I haven't ate anything yet I just feel yucky. I have a date with some kickboxing and a ten minute wii fit free run later. Then maybe I'll feel up to eating. I was hoping my little man would take a nap while I did it but right now he's too busy playing with his pants.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just finished my first glass of water for today. I haven't ate anything yet I just feel yucky. I have a date with some kickboxing and a ten minute wii fit free run later. Then maybe I'll feel up to eating. I was hoping my little man would take a nap while I did it but right now he's too busy playing with his pants.

:laugh:

Playing with his pants. LOL! I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. I bet it's cute.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    8 8oz glasses DONE!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    8 8oz glasses DONE!!

Whoohoo! :drinker:
  • js775219
    Options
    Yea I gained...but it was worth the five days I got to spend in diet sin with my besties (who am I kidding? No it didn't: I suck) but I'm down with these goals for the week, so mine are:

-Drink 120 ounces of water
    -Complete 4 days of exercise (it would be five, but my vacation extended an extra day)
    -STAY WITHIN MY CALORIE LIMIT I keep going over, it sucks!
    -Lose some damn weight
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    Yea I gained...but it was worth the five days I got to spend in diet sin with my besties (who am I kidding? No it didn't: I suck) but I'm down with these goals for the week, so mine are:

-Drink 120 ounces of water
    -Complete 4 days of exercise (it would be five, but my vacation extended an extra day)
    -STAY WITHIN MY CALORIE LIMIT I keep going over, it sucks!
    -Lose some damn weight

Haha. I love it. I think basically that's what everyone's main goal is this week. LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT. hehe.
  • koukla17
    koukla17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. My goals:

* Bring lunch to work every day.
    * Eat breakfast every day.
    * Get a pedometer (that works! Mine keep breaking)
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Yes, I need to lose some damn weight too! lol. I'm hitting it hard core this week.

BTW--already failed on not eating cheese...but it went into a healthy dish! and it was delicious!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Glass six down! The boy is napping and I should be working out but I'm waiting for the iPod to charge and working on writing. Ugh.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    4 down here!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    4 glasses down the hatch, working on the next 4 :) Keep it up ladies, we can do it!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Anyone else feeling sloshy??? lol!

5 down.
  • js775219
    Options
    Yea so even know I gained 2 lbs. last week, on the last month, I've lost about 3 inches off my waist! I think it's a fluke, but I keep re-measuring and it's the same. My stupid thigh hasn't budged an inch though, and I only lost one inch off my hips...but any victory is an awesome one.

Oh and I'm down about 25 oz. or so...so I'll be to my goal in a few hours.