Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!

Options

Replies

• brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Congrats JS on the lost inches. Here's hoping you never find them again! I'm measuring myself tomorrow morning...crossing fingers.

Also, don't mean to brag, but due to my awesome head start, I have now consumed 11 glasses of water. The potty is now my bff.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    The potty is now my bff.

25r30wi.gif
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've peed like a 1,000 times today.

Rach, he's always taking off his clothes and playing with them! I cannot keep pants, socks or shoes on the boy. He usually throws them at me to get my attention or just chews on them. I'm so glad he doesn't know how to take his diaper off yet but when he does, oh goodness. Hell he was in his jumper earlier and I looked over and he had one arm completely out of his shirt, just chillin.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've peed like a 1,000 times today.

Rach, he's always taking off his clothes and playing with them! I cannot keep pants, socks or shoes on the boy. He usually throws them at me to get my attention or just chews on them. I'm so glad he doesn't know how to take his diaper off yet but when he does, oh goodness. Hell he was in his jumper earlier and I looked over and he had one arm completely out of his shirt, just chillin.

That is too cute!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    6 cups down and 15min til I'm off work!!

I WILL get at least 2 more cups in when I get home. I WILL drink one of them as soon as I walk in the door!

:smile:

No run tonight because it's pooouring rain out. It's supposed to stay this way until late tomorrow night. I'm not sure what to do about the colder weather. I don't mind running in the cold, it's just really hard to breathe and hurts my performance. There is absolutely no room in my apartment though. The living room has a 5section couch AND a loveseat, and we have 2 adults living in the little bedroom.

Any ideas? Can't afford a gym membership at the moment.
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress. WOW, that's quite a total on your collective weight loss.

Keep up the great work!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    12 glasses! :drinker: Only because I burned my tongue on my noodles, though! :laugh: The water was so soothing on my poor tongue!

*runs to bathroom yet again*

Rach, is it possible to move furniture? Even to just scoot it away for a little while then move it back? That's what I used to have to do ALL the time. And just think of those extra calories you'd be burning! :laugh:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Rach, I do a kickboxing video at home. Our living room is a decent size but it doesn't take much space to do it. Since there is a couch, overstuff chair, bench, playpen, jumper, a million and a half toys and two dogs, trust me, it doesn't take much room. Lol! I do about 20 minutes and it burns about 400 calories for me. Other then that, what about just getting some hand weights and using those and just do lunges and crunches and stuff like that. No fun but it'll get the job done.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach, I do a kickboxing video at home. Our living room is a decent size but it doesn't take much space to do it. Since there is a couch, overstuff chair, bench, playpen, jumper, a million and a half toys and two dogs, trust me, it doesn't take much room. Lol! I do about 20 minutes and it burns about 400 calories for me. Other then that, what about just getting some hand weights and using those and just do lunges and crunches and stuff like that. No fun but it'll get the job done.

I have P90x and a few other videos, there's just no room. There's no tv in the living room so even if I could adjust the 2 couches, coffee table and 2 stool things, still wouldn't work. I would flip my air mattress up against my wall in my bedroom but since my bf moved in, now we have a queen-sized platform. So there's only enough room to get around the bed and the desk. Hmmmm :ohwell:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Hardcore sex? Lol!! Put on your headphones or music or whatever and dance around all the furniture, hell dance on the furniture.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lovely Ladies

I went to the Dr. yesterday and my thryoid was out of whack and I'm B12 deficient. My Dr. has increased my thyroid medication and recommended that I take 1000 mg of B12 everyday and I go back to see her in 4 weeks. I feel so much better knowing what was causing me to gain weight so quickly. Thank you for your kind words and support during this frustrating time.

Now I am ready for some kick *kitten* weight loss!

*hugs* to all of you. Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Good morning Lovely Ladies

I went to the Dr. yesterday and my thryoid was out of whack and I'm B12 deficient. My Dr. has increased my thyroid medication and recommended that I take 1000 mg of B12 everyday and I go back to see her in 4 weeks. I feel so much better knowing what was causing me to gain weight so quickly. Thank you for your kind words and support during this frustrating time.

Now I am ready for some kick *kitten* weight loss!

*hugs* to all of you. Karen

I'm so glad you got an idea of what was wrong! Every time I go to the doc I get the 'It could be a lot of things' response. :laugh: Time to kick some butt!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Rach - I changed Dr.'s in the spring and this one is just awesome! She is very thorough and takes time to explain things and has compassion. She doesn't treat you like just another number.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    3 cups of water down so far today. Off to a great start! I'm focusing on calories again today since the cold rain has halted my running.

Everyone else sticking to their goals??

I've been getting in all my water and not eating any fast food! :flowerforyou:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    So far, so good on goals this week... well... minus not working out yesterday, but surely a panic attack burns calories. It certainly gets your heart rate pumping! But I only promised 5 workout days this week, so that will be one of my rest days.
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I've just changed my goal from lose 1lb per week to lose half a lb per week.

Now I'm back at college full time and sedentary instead of active, my goal on MFP changed from almost 1,500 cals to 1,260. I've managed the past month because of exercise calories, but I hurt my back on saturday and haven't exercised since as I'm worried about making it worse, and I'm really struggling to stick to my limit. As soon as I go over my calorie limit I end up binging, so I think I'll do better now my calories are higher rather than sticking to an unrealistic calorie budget. I'll probably change it back once I can exercise again, but for now it looks like I'll be losing pretty slowly (I had an average weekly loss of 0.7lb as it was!) but I'd rather that than gaining by binging after going over goal.

On a different note, can anybody think of exercise I can do with an injured back? I'm really worried about doing anything in case it gets worse and I'm out of action for ages!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I managed to stick to my goals yesterday: lots of water, no chips & queso, and I exercised. I couldn't go for my run, so I put in Sweatin' to the Oldies 2 and looked like a moron for 45min while I jumped around and sang and made silly faces at Richard Simmons. :)

On a completely different note, I finally got my pictures off my camera, and my profile picture is now me and my boyfriend dressed up as an Old West couple this weekend at the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden. :)
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    All but the whole cheese fluke, I'm sticking to my goals. When I did my C25K week 3 yesterday, I tried upping my pace, but I about died, so I added an extra 90 second run and walk instead. That gave me quite the few calories burned, and I was pleased with that. I don't think I ate enough calories though--barely dipped into my exercise calories, but I was full all day. That was probably because I was a human water bottle yesterday. LOL.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    So I may not have lost pounds but I did check my reports and I've lost 3 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. Not bad.

But I'm still feeling chubby and round. And it's not even PMDD week.

Sigh......just hanging in there.

Katie
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I noticed that my diet is full of breads/pastas, which aren't exactly the healthiest thing. I never have any fruit and my veggies only consist of the steamfresh bags.

I get on these kicks where I'm like, okay I'm stocking my fridge, and then end up throwing 80% of it out because it goes bad before I get a chance to eat it.

Any ideas?