Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!

Options

Replies

• brittanydaniel79
    Options
    You could always just let your body have one high calorie day. Just go back to your normal exercise routine. Your body likes it when you change things up.

Well, this weekend wasn't so great either...but from now on, I think I'll allow one high cal day per week. Or do you think that's too often? Once per month maybe?

Truth is, most days it's hard to even reach 1200. I eat healthy things throughout the day and I stay full. Usually. So, maybe it's not so bad.

Thanks!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Hows everyone doing on water? I have 2 bottles down - 25 oz each... heading back to the water filter to fill it again. Want to get all my water in at work... after my fillings I won't even be able to keep water in my mouth! haha

Come on ladies!!!!

As silly as this sounds... somedays when im really behind on water... I grab my bottle and just chug... I make it a little contest for myself to see how much i can drink. Works for me :)

I've almost finished #5. I work till 6, so I plan on having at LEAST 3 more. AND I've had two 8oz. Bolthouse Farm smoothie drinks. Thanks Rach for finding those! I buy them by the 32 oz. bottles now!

I do the same thing with the chugging if I really need to get some water in. And I hope it's not just me, but when I drink--even normally--I gulp audibly. Like really loud. Always. It's kind of annoying. And gross to people around me I'm sure! Anyone else have that problem? Haha. I've tried to fix it, but I can't!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing with the chugging if I really need to get some water in. And I hope it's not just me, but when I drink--even normally--I gulp audibly. Like really loud. Always. It's kind of annoying. And gross to people around me I'm sure! Anyone else have that problem? Haha. I've tried to fix it, but I can't!

I don't normally unless I make the effort to be loud. :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hows everyone doing on water? I have 2 bottles down - 25 oz each... heading back to the water filter to fill it again. Want to get all my water in at work... after my fillings I won't even be able to keep water in my mouth! haha

Come on ladies!!!!

As silly as this sounds... somedays when im really behind on water... I grab my bottle and just chug... I make it a little contest for myself to see how much i can drink. Works for me :)

I've got 4 down. Slacking because I grabbed a coke. Ugh. I'll get back on it now!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    You are so right, and I already made my first good choice of the day: instead of giving into the temptation of going out and getting my favorite breakfast crepe, I looked in my drawer and found some left-over oatmeal packets and had that, poured myself a big jug of water, and went to work. Thanks.

Good job!! :smile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of water down, about to go hit up 30 minutes of kickboxing if the little man will play by himself for that long and then maybe go for a walk tonight with the Mr. if it's not too cold out.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Already done with 8 glasses, but that's because I didn't like my lunch. :frown: My mom bought me a couple of the "Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers" and I just tried the Grilled Vegetable Mediterranean. I washed it down with my last couple glasses of water and a peanut butter cup. Only about an hour later, and I'm already a little hungry again. :ohwell: I think I'll go buy a little bag of Sun Chips or something....
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    30 minutes of kick boxing down. Had some low sodium tomato soup, 7 veggie chips and 3/4ths of a laughing cow light wedge that I gave the rest to my son. Lol. Trying to decide what to make for dinner. Vegetarian quesadillas or vegetarian hamburgers.. Either way my husband is eating healthy tonight, damnit!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Double post fail!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Down a pound and three inches around my waist. Feels good to see some changes but I'm still finding it touch to stick to my plans.

Hope to see 192 by Thanksgiving.

Katie
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    ended up with mcd's nuggets and apples before the dentist.... and now im hungry :(
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    12 glasses down :drinker: and I think I'm done for the night! It's going to be a rough next few days :frown: ,but I'll be back Monday, pinky promise :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Went over my calorie goal, but I'm under maintenance so I'm still happy.

Attempted to work on my car some more but I need wire and things, but don't have a vehicle to go buy any. I feel stuck.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    had long john silvers and it was delicious!! and i didnt go over on calories. weighing in tomorrow to see where im at.crossing my fingers that i lose some poundage lol.:):smile:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! It's Diwali today so I have the day off work! Woohoo!! Starting my morning off early though by going training to try and limit some of the damage that will be done later today with all the food! Off home to see the family for today and tomorrow before coming back to work on Sunday. Going to try and keep up with my water though and no fizzy drinks for me - well at least that's the goal!

Happy Friday to you all and happy Diwali! :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Diwali Nam - Enjoy your holiday and your time with your family.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm in a horrible mood this morning...on the verge of tears. Trying to fake a good mood to hopefully start feeling better. :cry:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm in a horrible mood this morning...on the verge of tears. Trying to fake a good mood to hopefully start feeling better. :cry:

I hear ya... I was crying last night for no real reason. Smile :) Things will get better!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Awe Rach, I'm sorry. I know you feel stuck, but try to keep your head up. It is good to cry sometimes, just try not to wallow in it. I have a tendency to do that when I'm down, and it's no good for you! I'm glad you're trying to be positive. Maybe something amazing will happen today that you can't help but smile at.

Feel better!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My bf and I have been through a lot in the short 6 months we've been together. From my sister kicking me out of her house while I was unemployed and leaving me in Texas with no one, to his job loss, to car problems, money problems, you name it. We're feeling pretty humbled today though, and thankful for what we do have. Sucks, but we know we'll get through it. I'm just so worn out. Just one thing after another, and I'm just drained. Sick of trying to figure out how to make things work.