Replies

• kmkylemo
    kmkylemo Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Let the guy dream lol
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    kyle if you didn't read the whole thread, go back and catch up one of these days..... you probably missed a lot :tongue:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    but seriously, i love this thread
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    agreed this is funny
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Gil's become a pretty good troll IMHO.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    after a week your going to die alone at age 18?

smh. While yes you have those poking fun, but you have also had genuinely good advice from men and women in this thread.
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    A cougar is no different than anyone else besides the fact that she will laugh at you if you try to give her any lines. Treat her with respect and dignity. Ask relevant questions and definitely don't be to aggressive. Don't talk for too long but when your done tell her that you will see her tomorrow and this will encourage her to come back to the gym. Be genuine and she will recognize it and respond in a positive way. Don't ever talk about her age and build a relationship with her at the gym. Then after you two feel comfortable with each other and she looks forward to seeing you when she goes to the gym you should ask her out for coffee. I know it seems like a long process but she is worth it.
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First, you gotta wear shirts form popluar bands from the era the cougar falls into and then strike up a conversation with her how you love the pure music from back in the day.
  • empireman85
    empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm having way to much fun at work reading this thread!

I think the OP missed the main point. To a Cougar your are the prey not the predator. Just smile offer a sincere compliment and be nice, if you are deemed worthy you will be caught and consumed without even realizing it.

Cougars know exactly what they want and how to get it. You are but a little lamb lost in the forrest.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm having way to much fun at work reading this thread!

I think the OP missed the main point. To a Cougar your are the prey not the predator. Just smile offer a sincere compliment and be nice, if you are deemed worthy you will be caught and consumed without even realizing it.

Cougars know exactly what they want and how to get it. You are but a little lamb lost in the forrest.

^^^^ This guy knows whats up
  • Chrystine71
    Chrystine71 Posts: 224
    Options
    I concur! :wink:
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    OMG this thread is still going smh
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options

To be fair, it was dead for 17 hours and you revived it. haha :bigsmile:
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

To be fair, it was dead for 17 hours and you revived it. haha :bigsmile:

LMAO your right...sorry guys :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :laugh:
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This a serious topic??
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    same way you pick up your mums shopping. Remember to bend your knees and don't lift with your back
  • CoveOps
    CoveOps Posts: 100
    Options
    tell them youre married and not intrested. Works every time!