30 Day Shred TEAM!

Options

Replies

• Sauleeh
    Sauleeh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    2 days left of the Shred. God, I can't wait to finish Level 3. I HATE IT.
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    30-Day-Shred-10-Day-Results.png
  • herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am so happy to see this thread keep going. Everybody is doing great work. I love seeing all different types of experiences and results. Keep up the good work everybody!
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet lord, why does Jillian expect you to be so COORDINATED for level 2? I don't think I'm a klutz - I coach CHEERLEADING, for pete's sake - and I cannot get that skater thing. At all.
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 4 days left of the shred after today. (Will do the workout after I post this). I honestly HATE Level 3. I much prefer level 2.

Have you noticed a difference with your body yet?

A little bit. I don't have good before photos of when I started. I do have photos from Jan. 1st. Comparing them to now, I am seeing a difference. ( I did no workouts before )

Is it as much as you expected I am on day 10 done 3 days on level 1 as done it on and off for a month before and then went to level 2 and I am on day 7 on level 2 (plan to stay on level 2&3 a bit longer than 10 days to make up my full 30 days if that makes sense) and wondered when I would start to notice a change lol

It's not as much as I expected, but I didn't eat well for the start of it. I still ate a lot of crap (Chocolate especially) it was crazy!

Ok cool, I haven't done it for two days now as have been really tired (kids up all night) and been so busy I can't fit it in but am cracking back on with it tomorrow hopefully the days off won't make a difference to my end result ????

I have only two days left and I can see quite a big difference. I did not manage to stick to a diet the whole time. With doing the workout every day I was quite hungry and tired about a week into each level. But I have visible abs now ;) I had cellulite on my arms when I started, it's gone! My legs are looking much better too. I am still overweight and I haven't lost much weight, but quite a few inches. Maybe it's more effective when you're used to exercising?
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    After today's workout I am halfway through. I too, am very uncoordinated, but I can tell I am getting stronger. Level 2 is making my abs and arms sore. I hate my arms and yesterday I could actually notice a difference. The lifts with kick without putting a leg down is very difficult. The most I have done is 6 without loosing my balance. I am more comfortable in the plank position, although I hate it. Oh well, no pain no gain.
    I haven't really measured except for my waist and it looks like I have lost 1.5 to 2 inches there. It have fluctuated the last few days, but that may be b/c for a few days in a row I had way too much salt. I did take beginning measurements for both me and my daughter and will post results at the end.
  • colourfulchaos
    colourfulchaos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I finished Shred on Saturday, and started Ripped in 30 today. I forgot how much it kicks butt. A lot of moves are like 30DS but I'm drenched by the end of this one, something that rarely happened with Shred.
  • Sauleeh
    Options
    I have completed the 30 Day Shred! Here are my results:

Difference between Day 1 - Day 30
    Chest - 97CM (38.1Inch) | 96CM (37.7Inch) - 1CM - 0.4 Inch
    Legs: 57 CM (22.4 Inch) | 57CM (22.4Inch) - 0CM (Not sure If I was measuring the same part of my leg or not)
    Waist: 81CM (31.8Inch) | 78(30.7Inch) - 4CM - 1.1 Inch ( This seems too big of a difference, no?)
    Hips: 95CM (37.4Inch) | 94CM (37Inch) - 1CM - 0.4 Inch
  • BusyCyclist
    Options

Legs: 57 CM (22.4 Inch) | 57CM (22.4Inch) - 0CM (Not sure If I was measuring the same part of my leg or not)
    Waist: 81CM (31.8Inch) | 78(30.7Inch) - 4CM - 1.1 Inch ( This seems too big of a difference, no?)

That's fantastic! You can be so proud of yourself. Any plans on what you're doing next? I think I'll give myself a break tomorrow and then I'll start ripped in 30 on the 3rd.
    Today is my last day of 30 DS. I'll post my results tomorrow.
  • Sauleeh
    Options
    I am going to take a few days off myself, as I was struggling through Level 3. It got too repetitive, almost like torture. I am also thinking of doing ripped in 30, but will maybe take some breaks between, and include a bit of treadmill running on some days. Can't wait to see your results!
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

Well done you must feel great now ???? I didn't measure but wish I did now I took a pic ????
  • Sauleeh
    Options

Well done you must feel great now ???? I didn't measure but wish I did now I took a pic ????

I don't actually. I feel bigger LOL :(
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Yesterday was the halfway point for me. I am down 3.3 lbs since I started. I don't credit shred with all the loss, as I have been under my calories goals all but a couple of days. I was getting kind of stuck, so maybe this gave me a kickstart. Level 2 has me sweating like a pig and my daughter the same. I can actually do one walk out push up now...well kind of...my arms are really weak.
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I don't actually. I feel bigger LOL :(

Oh no that's not good ????
    At least you can feel good about completing the 30ds I missed a few days cos of sick kids ???? so well done you ???? I am hoping to do 6/7 more days on level 2 then move to 3 for 10 days before my holiday lol
  • BusyCyclist
    Options
    Here are my results:

Chest: 97cm - 99cm / +2cm ???
    Waist: 82.5cm - 78cm / -4.5cm!
    Hips:105cm - 101cm / -4
    Weight: -4Ibs!

I also lost about one cm each on my arms, legs and butt. And 4.5cm down on my belly!
    I think the biggest difference was noticeable at the beginning of level 3. I didn't find the last level as hard as the second. Next I'll start ripped in 30 and I'll try to stick to a better diet this time ;)
  • privatejoy
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 completed yesterday! i've lost 5lbs and i havent measured myself again yet. but you can definately tell the different in arm tonage and legs. my clothes fit better around the stomach area too!

Its my first time with Jill, " i wanna see you floating"
  • privatejoy
    Options
    Good luck, Jill definately have you working those abs. Feel missing leading on my post, i'm on level 2 on the third day of it. Day 10 today!

I have a 5k colour run on Sunday hopefully that will get a few calories burnt!

i havent ran in preperation tho, just interval training on the 30 day shread!
  • herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    For a little over a week now I have been alternating Jillian's Shred, BFBM and NMTZ videos. I am starting to see results now. When I look in the mirror I can see some subtle differences. I cannot wait to see what results I may have a month from now.

Keep up all the great work everybody! You are all doing a great job.
  • szkodzt
    szkodzt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Finished my last day of the 30 Day Shred this morning! I am very proud of myself for sticking with it because there were many days I wanted to quit!

I am down around 10 lbs as of this morning. I didn't do a good job of taking measurements but I am down a couple of dress sizes!! I see the biggest change in my waist and my arms - my arms look so much better now!

I went 10 days for each level, however, did take some breaks here and there. So it actually took me around 36 days. I was also calorie counting the entire time and really tracking my diet. Also, I have around 65 lbs to lose, so I think that is why I lost so many lbs.

Good luck to those still going! I am taking a break for our week long vacation and then will be starting Ripped in 30.
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing level 1 day 2 today, started on July 1. I'm alternating between 30ds and c25k so it will take closer to 60 days.

Congrats to everyone who has finished!!!