30 Day Shred TEAM!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• herewego85
    herewego85 Posts: 76
    Options
    After doing BFBM and NMTZ, I find the Shred levels to be much easier. I have been mixing up my work outs for about two weeks now (instead of just the 30DS). I have now lost 8 lbs and have lost some inches as well. I guess I found what works for me.
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Here are my results from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

http://cybernet00.com/30-day-shred-results/
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great results everyone!!!
    I am doing ripped in 30 right now. Who's with me?
  • f8hopelove11
    f8hopelove11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I want to post on this to have record of my progress. Finshed level 1 day 4 this morning. My legs are sore! I'm combining it with an evening yoga routine that focuses a lot of leg stretches. I'm seeing results my butt is bigger. I'm guessing I won't lose any inches on my hips but gain muscle there. I might lose some on my waist.

Measurements before starting 30ds:
    Chest: 36"
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 40"
    Thigh: 22"
    Arm: 11"

My measurements back in feb before I started a strength program were the same but my hips were 36" so my butt has gotten much bigger from all the squats and lunges in my previous program. I was focusing on strength to gain muscle after being underweight. (123lbs at 5'9") I met my goal of 140 of muscle. Now I'm starting this because I want to increase my endurance and tone up my upper body a bit more.
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! I will be doing Day 4 of Lvl 1 today. So far I like it. I was extremely sore after day 2 and took a rest/cardio day and that seemed to really help. I went ahead and took pictures and measurements of everything before I started. It is interesting though that I have actually gained about 2-3 lbs since I started. Since I haven't changed my diet (1200-1300 daily, 5'7", currently 150lbs) I'm guessing that its water retention in my muscles. No matter, I'll keep going and track all the changes in my body over the next month. Should be interesting!

Keep it up!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 Level 2