1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Options

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look incredible. CONGRATULATIONS and a special thank you for wearing the same shirt. You don't need a shirt to showcase your success it's incredibly obvious, however showing that shirt before and after gives me the confidence I can hopefully only need to replace my pants later and get to keep some fave tops.

IT's a pretty shirt, you're a pretty girl and that's pretty awesome what you did this year!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

This made my day :) . You will def replace clothes. I donated 5 trash bags of clothes that just looked to loose to wear in public. I kept only clothes that may be loose but still presentable in public (work). Im in between sizes and I just will not buy a new wardrobe till im fully into the next size down. :)

Thanks again for all your wonderful words. Without these i couldnt have continued on this journey :):heart:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look golden. Way to go!

"Golden" I love this compliment! Thank you.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing I hit my 1 yr on June 8th. I wish I would have taken a picture I. The same shirt. I've lost 46 In the last year and it is hard to see on ur self even when u know it's melting off cuz ur clothes are so big on u. Thank you for sharing ur story. Congrats.
    Yeah sometimes you get used to just looking at your body. You put in all the work and every morning awake and try to spot the changes. lol..

Pictures have helped me immensely on this journey :)
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    beautiful beautiful and healthy healthy healthy!!!! much continued success to you!!!!!!!!
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on not only your transformation but your strength! Way to go, you should be so proud!!
  • sherrymwebb
    sherrymwebb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! You look awsome! So much happier in the after picture! Great job!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on your success. You worked hard and it's wonderful to see that overall strength in your transformation. Great inspiration to all of us. Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! You look beautiful!
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Looking great!
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look amazing , happy anniversary
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thank you all :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!
    glad you feel so much better too!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you look awesome!!!
    glad you feel so much better too!

Like a different person. Id rather be healthy then be skinny . Health is so kick *kitten*! :) hehe
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!:smile:
  • mein1998
    mein1998 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are giving me motivation ,thank you! You look great
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration!

"I have up’d and reduced my calories. I have eaten crazy, and then healthy. I have worked out religiously and fallen off the wagon. Throughout this year, one thing stayed the same…I KEPT GOING."

This statement has given me so much hope. I have to remember not to take my cheat meals so seriously, just get back on the wagon with a little grace :)

Thank you!

Kaela x
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!
  • kezzawat44
    Options
    Amazing change! Well done :) so glad you are happier and healthier :)
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being happy and healthy! I enjoy following your progress. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • NoXCuses4me
    Options
    You look MAAAAHHHHVELOUS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!