1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Well done, that's some work.
    It's so refreshing to hear someone say they've had bother losing weight, most success stories I've read are the "I'm a year in and I've lost 100lbs!" but nothing about the struggle (which then makes me feel bad if I stumble, lol)

Thanks for the honesty, you've inspired me! :flowerforyou:

Yes, I have had all kinds of hurdles with my body, my drive, just life. It hasnt been easy, but mostly I have been consistent. I could have done things "better" however I was learning about my body, what moves me, what I like,what id ont like.

At first I felt bad because I compared myself to other people that lost 100 lbs in 6 months..lol.........but now, im like pshhh, this is my race, my body, I dont have the same health issues as the next person. My body will do what it is suppose to as long as I keep going.

Just trying to be the best me i can, challenging myself physically everyday :)

Thanks again, you made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    To a happier, healthier you on your one-year anniversary!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    To a happier, healthier you on your one-year anniversary!
    '

Thank you so much. Its refreshing to come on here when Im not feeling so "hot" and read all of the encouraging words. It helps me to get back up and keep going . :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    If only we would all just run our own race. So happy for you!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    If only we would all just run our own race. So happy for you!

Im trying too! :) ..and such a true statement.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You look fantastic!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You look fantastic!

Thank you darlin' :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!