1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:)

Options

Replies

• kimrichj
    kimrichj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication inspires me.
  • cbilodeau6
    Options
    Wow!
  • Cheyenneorfat
    Cheyenneorfat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration!

"I have up’d and reduced my calories. I have eaten crazy, and then healthy. I have worked out religiously and fallen off the wagon. Throughout this year, one thing stayed the same…I KEPT GOING."

This statement has given me so much hope. I have to remember not to take my cheat meals so seriously, just get back on the wagon with a little grace :)

Thank you!

Kaela x

Yes, its all a rollercoaster. Nothing is perfect or the same ever-LIFE. The best we can do it obtain those tools and just realize what weve dont and try not to repeat :).

Keep up with the great work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congratulations! Your dedication inspires me.
    Your positivity inspires me :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats on being happy and healthy! I enjoy following your progress. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

It makes me happy that you've still stuck with me and the progress. I love MFP !:)
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job you look fabulous! Way to maintain and inspire others you sure have me motivated. Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on your success.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great job you look fabulous! Way to maintain and inspire others you sure have me motivated. Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on your success.

Thank you so much. The journey is still moving forth. I will never go back to how I used to be (unhealthy and unhappy).
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Awesome

yeehaw!:)
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • destinimac
    destinimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that you wore the same shirt for both pics! It feels GREAT when you can see progress through your wardrobe. Congrats!!!
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Proud for you! :heart:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that you wore the same shirt for both pics! It feels GREAT when you can see progress through your wardrobe. Congrats!!!

Thank you all! Yes, I saved 2 shirts for this purpose. lol..I recently got rid of 5 trash bags full of "fat" clothes. Now in my closet is close that is not loose but not tight...so when the moment comes they are too loose i will be getting a new wardrobe! :)

Thanks again :):)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    :heart:
    Awesome! Proud for you! :heart:
  • JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    TEARS!!!! What an amazing transformation! You are such an inspiration! It's so wonderful to see the "before" and "after"...even if the after is in the midst of the "still going strong". Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I can't wait to see your next anniversary picture!!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Well done, that's some work.
    It's so refreshing to hear someone say they've had bother losing weight, most success stories I've read are the "I'm a year in and I've lost 100lbs!" but nothing about the struggle (which then makes me feel bad if I stumble, lol)

Thanks for the honesty, you've inspired me! :flowerforyou:
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    TEARS!!!! What an amazing transformation! You are such an inspiration! It's so wonderful to see the "before" and "after"...even if the after is in the midst of the "still going strong". Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I can't wait to see your next anniversary picture!!

Thank you so much. Its good to see myself through other peoples eyes. My next one will hopefully be more noticeable. I think my body is now catching up to all the exercise and my metabolism (so messed up before) is now getting normal.

Thanks again :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!