Cuddling when sleeping....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love to cuddle, but when I'm ready to fall asleep, I want the whole room to myself. I'm hoping I'll find someone who is the same way, or I'm likely never getting married.
    The whole room? Do you have REALLY bad gas or something? :tongue:
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I love to cuddle, but when I'm ready to fall asleep, I want the whole room to myself. I'm hoping I'll find someone who is the same way, or I'm likely never getting married.

Nope, that would make HIM want the whole room. :laugh: I just don't sleep well with someone else in the room. Unless I'm zonked drunk of course. I suppose that is a second option, if my prospective hubby wants a lush.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Nope, that would make HIM want the whole room. :laugh: I just don't sleep well with someone else in the room. Unless I'm zonked drunk of course. I suppose that is a second option, if my prospective hubby wants a lush.
    Chloroform!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options

Chloroform!

I can't imagine the hangover that would cause!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    You wont have to imagine for long...
    *rubs hands together menacingly*
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    You wont have to imagine...
    *rubs hands together menacingly*
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Damnit! :laugh: I suck at posting, editing, and posting pics/lynx.
  • splashtree2
    splashtree2 Posts: 277
    Options
    i love to cuddle my boyfriend to make him relax and fall to sleep.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like to cuddle (need to be the big spoon) but after a while I'll roll away to give my wife her space (or my arm has fallen asleep). Unless I wake up in the middle of the night... then I sneak back over there. Am I the only guy who has gotten accustomed to the hand that is overtop of her resting on a boob? Kind of hard to fall asleep when she says not to touch them. Lol :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I can't fall asleep while cuddling either. I have once I think, but it was a long time ago and it never happened again. I'd probably have to be really tired to to it. For me, it's about being hot. I'm pretty sure my husband is some sort of werewolf, because the heat his body puts off is ridiculous. I simply can NOT sleep while hot. Sweating while doing anything but working out just pisses me off. Cuddling is fine, but once it's time to go to sleep, he gets on his side and I get on my side. No touching!
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have natural tendency to cuddle

tumblr_n7ju3qyw8o1sbw4j0o1_500.gif
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Loooove cuddling my husband.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Nope..... just can't do it!! I want my space for sleep.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im afraid I just give off such heat and a manly musk that its not scientifically possible to sleep too close to me. you may melt.
  • louisekerry86
    Options
    We take some time for that before we sleep, but neither of us can actually fall asleep cuddling, I think I fell asleep with my head on his chest once, he was laying in bed on his laptop watching something and I wasn't well. Rest of the time, we cuddle before sleep and then in the morning for a few minutes until we need to get up :) its just too hot!