Cuddling when sleeping....

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I wish I could do it without feeling like my arm is going to drop off.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Nope. I need my own room. My husband 'foot cuddles' my legs and I have to kick him away. =B
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Love cuddling before sleep but then I need my own space. I never move more than a couple of inches away but actually touching wakes me up.
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Only if I'm the big spoon. It gets hot and uncomfortable usually but I love falling asleep with someone in my arms. ahh:love:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    nope... no cuddling to sleep here.... i sleep on MY side, with my own blanket and everything....
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    I'm really thrilled to read these replies, I thought I was a freak lol.
  • Shokubeni
    Shokubeni Posts: 5
    I like cuddling when I first get into bed but when it's time to sleep I need my own space!
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    same here
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    I cant stand being touched when I'm sleeping. My boyfriend gets his feelings hurt on the regular when I shove him away from me at night. I need mah space.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    I cant stand being touched when I'm sleeping. My boyfriend gets his feelings hurt on the regular when I shove him away from me at night. I need mah space.

I am like a furnace when I sleep, so if you are cuddling with me while sleeping, you better be ice man. I need my own space!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    I prefer to cuddle and fall asleep!! I love it!! I am always cold though so it makes me feel warmer and protected.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Nope...I have a king size bed for me..I dont like to be hot ...unless David Tennant fell into my bed with John Barrowman and Matt Smith :) Although John and Scott are happily married :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    No but we hold hands while sleeping sometimes.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Nope...I have a king size bed for me..I dont like to be hot ...unless David Tennant fell into my bed with John Barrowman and Matt Smith :) Although John and Scott are happily married :)

I have dibs on David Tennant. Sorry.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    I'm all over the place in bed so cuddling will only work for a little with me unless I'm really tired.

I did fall asleep once cuddling and awoke the next morning the same way. It was nice. I woke up first and was like wow! I can't believe neither one of us moved:smile:
  • If I like the person I'm falling asleep with then yes I love to cuddle and love touching throughout the night but my ex husband and I got to the point where I didn't even want to hear him breath so I guess it depends!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Cuddles for a minute then it's too hot, go away ! :angry:

We touch feets, though. Sometimes butts.
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Cuddles for a minute then it's too hot, go away ! :angry:

We touch feets, though. Sometimes butts.
    Same here, any closer and someone is getting poked!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    I like to cuddle. With my pillow. :laugh:

a79.jpg
    61a.png
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Love having the head of my lady resting on me chest and snuggled up tight. Eventually one will move but maintain some sort physical contact. Depending on whether any action has or has not occurred beforehand it can be "hard" to go to sleep. So big yes for snuggling.