Cuddling when sleeping....

Replies

• Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    NO
  • nah bro im sweet
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    nope. my arm falls asleep. plus we work on 2 completely different temperatures and i just get too hot.

thats why we got a king size bed
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    nope. my arm falls asleep. plus we work on 2 completely different temperatures and i just get too hot.

thats why we got a king size bed

Exactly! Get too hot and always something falls asleep. Girls, it is the leg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Sometimes it happens we fall asleep in a cuddle, but I agree that once I am going to sleep I usually like to get into my own comfortable position, but I do sleep better when he is near me, and I have my foot and/or my hand touching him.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cuddling How to cuddle like you mean it.
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    I hate cuddling when I'm trying to get to sleep. I can't do it. I have to be free to roll over and move while I'm falling. MAYBE if my husband came and cuddled me after I fell asleep, but not before. Like the OP, he says he wants to sleep with me and wake up with me in his arms. NOPE.

I can't even sleep when my cats are cuddled up next to me.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Get wasted and you'll fall asleep in his arms, no problem.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I could never sleep cuddling until I started sleeping with my husband. Now we spoon all night, when one rolls over, the other does, so we swap big spoon/little spoon all night. We start off with me being the little spoon, but as we hit the edge of sleep, we always roll over.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    No, no, no. And luckily, I'm married to a woman who wants her space while sleeping too. :bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    No one can touch me when I sleep. NO ONE!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    My husband sucks lol He only did that when we first meet and he was trying to get into my pants. After that happened never again

Thanks for the reminder...
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Spooning is the best sleep position of all and gives me the deepest most content sleep and slowly waking up while spooning puts you quickly into the mood for a great start to the day : )
  • Spooning is the best sleep position of all and gives me the deepest most content sleep and slowly waking up while spooning puts you quickly into the mood for a great start to the day : )

Yes! This!!!
  • I can't either. I need the dude to scoot over so I can sprawl out.
    See I just sprawl out all over him.

Not the most romantic cuddle in the world but it's effective.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Spooning is the best sleep position of all and gives me the deepest most content sleep and slowly waking up while spooning puts you quickly into the mood for a great start to the day : )

Can I divorce and marry you? Lol
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    I tried it once with an ex-boyfriend. He was French so I guess 'spooning' didn't translate.

We tried for 30 seconds and he just said: "your hair is my mouth. What am I supposed to do with my arm?" and then we never did it again...
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    I'm the same way!
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    I have the whole kingsize bed to myself and I sleep like a baby lol.. no arms round me no snoring in my ear.... its pure heaven lol
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Oh oh oh, I am totally with you on this one.. I can't stand being smothered to sleep.. ugh. Awful feeling.