this thread:

h0DDDB011

Now it's just full of fail.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    this thread:

Now it's just full of fail.

So then you are still commenting because . . . .
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    We can make that the new topic. So you cannot build muscle and burn fat at the same time. That impossible right. BTW that is my goal. Body recomposition where fat loss is more than the muscle gain. TO body recomposition which I have already done before using MFP, very easy, takes a semi decent good nutrition. My goals, the nutrition almost needs to be perfect.

That was my point.

Regardless if you jump rope in between your bench press means very little if your nutrition sucks.

diary was open earlier... and the OP nutrition is hard to evaluate as he doesn't track food.

That because MFP is only here to guide us. Not everyone needs it to lose weight.

if you think weight loss is the only reason to track what you eat then you seriously need to stop typing and go read about what roles macro-nutrients play. I'm not trying to give you a hard time at all, but really.... just stop and go read up on nutrition.

I took nutrition in this past spring and got a B. I eat healthy nutrient dense foods choices more often than energy dense foods. Do I need to log that I eat 5-7 servings of fruits and veggies to know that I am eating healthy.

For body re-composition, yes you do. Everything you eat should be tracked and you should pay VERY close attention to your macros.

I'm happy for your test scores, i am speaking from experience.

Did you only do CICO with exercise in your experience or did you do CICO with exercise and a big emphasize on raising metabolism?

I don't even know how to respond to this, but ill try.

I ate at a 500c/d deficit during weight loss at a 50%c 30%p 20%f macro goal, I lost 163 lbs in 15 months doing that. My exercise was 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights during the winter and 4 days of cycling 2 days of weights during the fall and spring. Now that I am at my goal weight and my focus is also body re-composition I have changed my calorie intake to eating at BMR + Exercise calories while maintaining a new macro of 60% fat 30% protein and 10% carbs. I have lost 3% body fat in the first 2 months of recomp and gained 4 lbs of muscle. My current exercise is 5 days a week CrossFit and 1 day of endurance cycling.

I recently had a metabolic test done and my metabolism score is a 14 on the MedGem scale and my Vo2 max is a 45.

So yea..
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    We can make that the new topic. So you cannot build muscle and burn fat at the same time. That impossible right. BTW that is my goal. Body recomposition where fat loss is more than the muscle gain. TO body recomposition which I have already done before using MFP, very easy, takes a semi decent good nutrition. My goals, the nutrition almost needs to be perfect.

That was my point.

Regardless if you jump rope in between your bench press means very little if your nutrition sucks.

diary was open earlier... and the OP nutrition is hard to evaluate as he doesn't track food.

That because MFP is only here to guide us. Not everyone needs it to lose weight.

if you think weight loss is the only reason to track what you eat then you seriously need to stop typing and go read about what roles macro-nutrients play. I'm not trying to give you a hard time at all, but really.... just stop and go read up on nutrition.

I took nutrition in this past spring and got a B. I eat healthy nutrient dense foods choices more often than energy dense foods. Do I need to log that I eat 5-7 servings of fruits and veggies to know that I am eating healthy.

For body re-composition, yes you do. Everything you eat should be tracked and you should pay VERY close attention to your macros.

Did you only do CICO with exercise in your experience or did you do CICO with exercise and a big emphasize on raising metabolism?

I don't even know how to respond to this, but ill try.

I ate at a 500c/d deficit during weight loss at a 50%c 30%p 20%f macro goal, I lost 163 lbs in 15 months doing that. My exercise was 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights during the winter and 4 days of cycling 2 days of weights during the fall and spring. Now that I am at my goal weight and my focus is also body re-composition I have changed my calorie intake to eating at BMR + Exercise calories while maintaining a new macro of 60% fat 30% protein and 10% carbs. I have lost 3% body fat in the first 2 months of recomp and gained 4 lbs of muscle. My current exercise is 5 days a week CrossFit and 1 day of endurance cycling.

I recently had a metabolic test done and my metabolism score is a 14 on the MedGem scale and my Vo2 max is a 45.

So yea..

Interesting macro.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Commenting because it's the internet and this was the most entertaining thread of the day.

You mad?

2660212_o.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

That was my point.

This. You need to at least know how many grams of protein you're getting in order to properly recomp. Unless your recomp is something other than less body fat and more muscle...
  • yopeeps025
    Options

That was my point.

This. You need to at least know how many grams of protein you're getting in order to properly recomp. Unless your recomp is something other than less body fat and more muscle...

know by simple addition is the same as logging and seeing it.