You are smaller than you think you are

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I guessed I was number 3 and it indicated that I am between number 1 and 2. I feel a little better about myself. I also said I was a perfect hourglass shape. I never knew if I was hourglass or pear. Hmmmmm
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Mine was 10% smaller than what I thought, also found out I am a pear shape which I never knew before.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It doesn't ask you how tall you are... which would make a difference if you ended up being larger than you think it might be because you're really tall and their model isn't!

I'm quite short so come out as smaller than their first model. Which is also what I thought. Though in real life I feel as though I take up more space than I actually do.

Yeah, that's a good point. I was also smaller than the first model (which I thought also). And in the place to input measurements, the waist measurements did not even go low enough for me to input my measurement.
  • onechaoticrose
    Options
    Bumpity Bump :)
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm very in touch with my body right now because I guessed spot on.

Adding my results here so that I can view them later.
    you are the perfect hourglass
    Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips. The famous hourglass figure is all about curves, so go for outfits that really show off your shape. Scooped necklines and V-necks will frame your shoulders and bust beautifully, while a belt at the waist creates a great central focal point between your shoulders and hips. Think 1950s glamour, A-line skirts and fitted tops to create a stunning outfit for any occasion. If you're looking for something more casual, a pair of straight-legged jeans is a great option to maintain the definition around your hips and legs.

SHOW OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BODY PART
    Legs: There are so many fantastic ways to show off your legs, whether it's a mini-skirt in the evening or a pair of tailored shorts during the day. Create a backdrop with a hi-low skirt to really highlight their silhouette, and match with a pair of killer heels to make them look even longer
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite.

When I was 187 lbs. at only 5'3 I didn't realize how huge I was. I was BIGGER than I thought I was until I saw a picture.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm completely vain- I was at least a size bigger than I thought I was... I took this like 6-8 months ago- so I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

I have no shame- and I don't care that I think I'm athletic and fit when i might be a little more pudgie than that.

My 300 pound dead lift doesn't care either.
  • Joji_Bean
    Joji_Bean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW! I was 22.5% smaller than I thought I was. -->mind blown<--
    Thanks!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm completely vain- I was at least a size bigger than I thought I was... I took this like 6-8 months ago- so I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

I have no shame- and I don't care that I think I'm athletic and fit when i might be a little more pudgie than that.

You look athletic and fit to me!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    12.5% smaller than I thought, 2 1/2 models different
  • kadoza
    kadoza Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 32% smaller than I thought I was. Cool.
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    12.5% smaller than i thought! i pinned myself on the sixth and they gave me between the third and fourth models! and i'm a perfect pear with huge hips (thank you pregnancy) this is a super coll site. very inspiring.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This totally has to be wrong lol I got 35% smaller but I know I look nothing like what they gave me!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    10% smaller - thank you for this! Really brightened my day! :)
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Meh. Says I'm an hourglass and I'm so not, but whatevs.
  • frickhead
    frickhead Posts: 17
    Options
    "you are 12.5% smaller than you think you are..." Wow!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Meh. Says I'm an hourglass and I'm so not, but whatevs.

Yeah, well it said I was a pear...

I think it's interesting it's not taking height into consideration, either.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

You look athletic and fit to me!

werd. :)

the chart is a nice idea- but it's kind of meh- it helps some people and the rest of us don't fit into that LOL.

all power to the dead lifting freaks!!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    This is crazy. I picked the second fattest mode ( 9 out of 10)l, and it showed me I am the 4th???? It says I am 25% smaller than I think. Wow, this is an eye opener.

According to your profile picture, I'd say that was accurate.