You are smaller than you think you are

Options

Replies

• MrsMadM
    MrsMadM Posts: 12
    Options
    12.5% smaller than what my messed up mind tells me. And I'm the perfect pear (LMAO)... So true, but not what I would like.... We always want what we don't have...

Very interested site!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    hourglass & 2.5% smaller than what I thought I was. Dot should have stayed at far left, but I moved it to the first picture...I didn't know start point was an option. So not too bad
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    hourglass & 2.5% smaller than what I thought I was. Dot should have stayed at far left, but I moved it to the first picture...I didn't know start point was an option. So not too bad

Same here. I know I'm smaller than the first body but thought I had to pick at least one.

However, did find out that I'm a pear. Wasn't sure if I was pear or hourglass until now.
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    22.5% smaller - I needed that - I've been having a "I'm so fat" month
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am, apparently 5% larger. I picked the first and am between first and second. Apparently I'm a pear but I don't think anyone would ever mistake me for pear shaped. I'd say hour glass based on the width of my shoulders or licorice whip if they had that. But they don't.

Now I want licorice.

I've always had a very confident opinion of my own body so I found that a bit meh too.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Lol picked 6, ended up with in between 1 and 2. I'm a tad skeptical about it. I have very thick legs - I'm 4'9" I carry most of my weight in my mid section/thighs.
  • denitahawkins
    denitahawkins Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 2,5% smaller than I thought...
    Lol, nope, not really. The model isn't totally disproportionate as I am :D
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bump, Ill get back to this later :-)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    How fun! I picked 3 but I'm between 1 and 2. I'm 7.5% smaller than I thought.
  • tanjelo210
    tanjelo210 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I am 15% smaller than I thought. Wow.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Well, that gave me a boost - I'm 22.5% smaller than I thought. Thanks OP

So was I, and that really surprised me. My first instinct was that body, but I looked again at the legs and sized it way up.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOW, I was 22% smaller than what I thought I was.... eye opener!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow, that was very interesting, I am actually about 24% smaller than what I think I am.
  • Annesoucy1957
    Options
    thanks for the link very interesting
  • istykray
    istykray Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That was fun and a boost for the day! 15% smaller than I thought. Thanks for posting!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Loved this, especially the tips on fashion for specific body types! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • adrienne0906
    adrienne0906 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump fo later!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I was 2.5 % smaller than I thought I was (so I was close), I ended up in-between 2 models.

It also said I had the perfect hourglass figure (I really don't think so but I am fine with myself as I am, I just want less of me).
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Interesting! I was 12% smaller than I thought!