You are smaller than you think you are

Options

Replies

• 2910s
    2910s Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I got 27.5% smaller than I think I am. I guessed the 8th body, but it says I'm actually in between 2nd and 3rd. It's sad how poorly we perceive ourselves.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I actually guessed correctly. Interesting. I nearly chose a different model, but didn't because of the legs.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the slider could go beyond the smallest model and my waist measurement wasn't on there (it's 21.5 inches). It said I'm 5% smaller than I think but I'm pretty sure I would've been dead on if it weren't for these things.

I like the idea, though. I actually saw this documentary on women with eating disorders and one of them was in an art therapy session where she had to draw an outline of what she thinks her body looks like; she was off by about 25-30%.
  • ColourfulFiasco1
    ColourfulFiasco1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was five sizes off…30% smaller than I think I am. Wow.
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow, 12.5% difference for me too. I was 2.5 bodies apart. Of course, I still look at that smaller body and think to myself " I don't look that small". Ok, small is relative, because the body it says I am is between the 6th and 7th one. Still, I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    eek, im a size bigger than i think i am. i was well past the biggest lady on that scale before i lost weight and i swear i never looked like that. my problem is i think too positively?
  • KaseyDH83
    KaseyDH83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am apparently 10 percent smaller than I think I am. Whoohoo! I'll take it! I'm going to repeat this to myself at times when I feel like I'm having one of those "fat" days. You know, those days when you try on everything in your closet and you still feel like a whale. (I think it's hormones.) It also says I'm pear-shaped, which explains why I'm two inches smaller in the waist, but have only lost 1/2 an inch in the hips.
  • RiniSixxx
    RiniSixxx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is neat! I picked the 3rd body and said i was spot on. "You are the perfect pear."
    Idk if a pear shaped body is perfect but at least i can kinda tell where i'm at.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bang on for me.

Me too.
  • ErisDyscordia
    ErisDyscordia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got 15% smaller than I thought. Wow...looking at the pics I am SO SURE I picked right...
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I got 15% smaller than I thought. Wow...looking at the pics I am SO SURE I picked right...

Me too. It says I'm 25% smaller than what I chose but I still don't see it. I can maybe see that I picked too high, but I still say they picked too small. Am I really that hard on myself?
  • _sherbear_
    _sherbear_ Posts: 18
    Options
    Very interesting! I'm 10% smaller than I think I am. Thank you for sharing this website.
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was spot on....it rated me as an hourglass which I find hilarious!!!
  • crazyqueencarla
    crazyqueencarla Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That was interesting. I picked the second to last one on the right and ended up being the 4th one from the left. I'm 25% smaller than I think I am... very eye opening for me.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This was interesting. I was Exactly what I thought I looked like, but a pear.
    I always thought I was an hourglass, but I am carrying a bunch more weight on my lower tummy at the moment, in a way that I didn't before I had babies.
    It will be interesting to see if my 'shape' changes when I reach goal - bookmarking this site to check later in the year!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It says I'm 17.5% smaller than I think I am.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I was 37.5 % smaller (between 1st and 2nd body) but I picked next to last body.
  • mellifluous_baker
    mellifluous_baker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is a really interesting little tool. I was only 2.5% off, but still smaller than I think I am!
  • Jennguer
    Jennguer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was 15% off...smaller than I think I am. This makes me feel good even though the measurements did not (first time I did measurements).
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Not fair! The site isn't functioning.