perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I'm 2,5% smaller than I thought...
    Lol, nope, not really. The model isn't totally disproportionate as I am :D
    Hey, a fellow 2.5% er!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was 10% smaller and 2 models in difference!

It's been a horrendous week of on/off cheat meals so this has given me the kick up the bum that I need!

Thanks OP, very interesting :)

Kaela x
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    17.5% smaller than I think I am, and I lied about my location because I'm not in the UK (though I'm sure that doesn't matter).

HOWEVER

I think it's wrong. I think I'm actually larger than I think I am. I've lost a lot of weight and I my clothes are huge and I feel bones and muscle in places I hadn't felt them for a long time, so I have this ridiculous delusion thing going on and I imagine that I look like a tall, skinny model. I "feel" skinny compared to how I've been for the last 20 years.

But then, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror or on a glass pane walking down the street and my heart sinks because I'm still fat and short and I think I suddenly look a lot older with 72 lbs of fat gone.

*sigh*
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this was fun. I am 5% smaller than I think, so pretty close. ^_^
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I picked number 2 and came out 2.5% smaller, which is realistic I think.

This is what it said about me

YOU ARE THE PERFECT HOURGLASS
    Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips. The famous hourglass figure is all about curves, so go for outfits that really show off your shape. Scooped necklines and V-necks will frame your shoulders and bust beautifully, while a belt at the waist creates a great central focal point between your shoulders and hips. Think 1950s glamour, A-line skirts and fitted tops to create a stunning outfit for any occasion. If you're looking for something more casual, a pair of straight-legged jeans is a great option to maintain the definition around your hips and legs.
    SHOW OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BODY PART
    Shoulders: The best way to show off those fantastic shoulders is to aim for a strapless dress, or a halter-neck if you prefer. If you're dressing down, go for camisoles for a pretty and delicate look, or aim for a wide neckline to frame your collar and shoulder shape.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I estimated myself as the second to last figure and it says I match the third one.
    I've seen pictures of myself. I look nothing like the third lady. Like others have said, I wish it included height. At 5'4 things look different I guess.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Not only am I 20% smaller than I think I am, based on my measurements I'm the smallest figure. I need to start wearing less clothing and stop hiding from the camera.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    22.5% smaller thank I thought...Cool website!
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 25% smaller then I actually see myself. I love this website! My 17 year old son filled it out just for fun and he was even 15% smaller then what he thought he was.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    very interesting! coming back to this later to check it out for myself
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I picked 3. Turns out I'm actually 2. Who would have known? Not me. Also said I have an athletic shape. Cool.

5% smaller than I thought.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm completely vain- I was at least a size bigger than I thought I was... I took this like 6-8 months ago- so I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

I have no shame- and I don't care that I think I'm athletic and fit when i might be a little more pudgie than that.

My 300 pound dead lift doesn't care either.

You look athletic and fit to me!

To me, too.
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The site says I am 15% smaller than I thought. I was 3 models off! Jeesh!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Say's i'm 5% lower than i thought....
  • carolann0117
    Options
    17.5% smaller than I thought I was. Hmmmmmmmmmm that's good!!! :-)
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow I was 17.5 percent smaller than i thought i was! Cool!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I must have a good eye for this ( i'm almost legally blind).
    I'm only 2.5% smaller than i hink.
    Interesting that it doesn't take into account height which would affect the overal shape.
    I wonder if there is a male version?

Thoughh it recommends strapless tops which would not work with G chest i h ave ....
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 12.5% smaller than I thought, so 2.5 models down.

They've also said I'm a perfect hour glass, unfortunately it's coated in a layer of fat so to me it' looks less obvious!

Great confidence boost though, thanks for the link!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Very interesting I am 5% smaller than I thought Although it has me as a pear and I'm really an apple my hips are wider bc I have a lower tummy overhang. I did like that I'm getting much better at seeing myself as I am. If I had taken this a year ago I had a very low option of myself.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 7.5% smaller than I think! Quite chuffed about that :) I guessed the third body but I'm halfway between the first and second.
    ^^^ This is me as well.