Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 11

What happened to us last week ladies? Time to set some goals for this week!!

week10a.jpg
week10b.jpg
week10c.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    I WILL drink 8 cups (64oz) of water a day. Especially on weekends!!
    I WILL be in the overweight category next week, according to my BMI.
    I WILL find a way to exercise 3 times this week, even if it's just push-ups.
    I WILL NOT eat out of boredom.

:flowerforyou:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Got ahead of myself on goals, so reposting here:

For this week:
    I will exercise at least 5 days this week.
    I will not drink any coke.
    I will stay below my calories.
    I will hit my water goal and actually track my water intake.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Sorry I am a few hours late on this today! I wanted to not post my weight because I had a very very bad weekend, but I am going to make myself. I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. It is a loss, yes, but I was at 171.4 on Saturday!! Thats 2 pounds of water weight from all the salt this weekend. Plus a lot of that is real weight to! DH and I went to the mountains on Saturday night, so we went for a really nice dinner. Then Sunday was my dads birthday so there was a nice dinner for that as well. Back on track this week!

I know I was not around much last week, life has been crazy in our world. We finally got a diagnosis for our infertility on Tuesday!! I have PCOS, and the dr is hopeful that with the drugs we could be pregnant within 4 months!! It explains why I gain weight when I look at food, weight gain is a huge symptom of PCOS. So the dr said to keep focusing on weight loss and take the meds, and hopefully we will have some good news in the next few months!!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    My goals for the week are:
    - Hit the gym at least 3 times - no being lazy and going for a walk for a work out
    - Drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, esp on the weekend!!
    - No meat at lunchtime
  • RachVR6
    Sorry I am a few hours late on this today! I wanted to not post my weight because I had a very very bad weekend, but I am going to make myself. I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. It is a loss, yes, but I was at 171.4 on Saturday!! Thats 2 pounds of water weight from all the salt this weekend. Plus a lot of that is real weight to! DH and I went to the mountains on Saturday night, so we went for a really nice dinner. Then Sunday was my dads birthday so there was a nice dinner for that as well. Back on track this week!

I know I was not around much last week, life has been crazy in our world. We finally got a diagnosis for our infertility on Tuesday!! I have PCOS, and the dr is hopeful that with the drugs we could be pregnant within 4 months!! It explains why I gain weight when I look at food, weight gain is a huge symptom of PCOS. So the dr said to keep focusing on weight loss and take the meds, and hopefully we will have some good news in the next few months!!

A girl I work with, is about 4months after trying for 7yrs and finding out she had PCOS. Staying away from a lot of gluten helped her out a lot. :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Congrats to those that have losses this week.

Here are my goals for this week:

I will exercise 5 days this week.
    I will log my food everyday.
    I will not give up!

Ok, pin-ups the holidays are coming! We can do this.

Karen
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Great job last week everyone!! Looking good!!
    My goals this week is:

to finish up my 30 day shred personal challenge, even though we're going on a mini vacation.
    to keep my water intake as close to 72-80 oz of water
    to get back outside and walk/run at least 2 times this week as I am registering for another 5k 11/20 :)
  • Great job on the loses this week ladies!! :D
    My goals for this week are:
    *I will not go over my calories
    * I will workout at least 5 times this week(the curves challenge ends this week so i need to get in as may as i can lol)
    * I will drink at least 8 glasses of water each day
    * I will not doubt myself or lose motivation :D
    *And if I end up getting fast food I will make healthy choices. :)

Here's to super awesome week of weight loses!! :D We can do this pin ups:D
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Great job, everyone!
  • Great job everyone!!!

My Goals:

1. I WILL exercise at least 3 times this week. But hoping to make it 5.
    2. NO MORE GLUTEN
    3. I WILL drink more water on the weekends (I am really good during the week, but fail almost every weekend)
    4. I will NOT let my ridiculous work schedule get in the way of eating healthy.
    5. I will NOT eat the Crispy Crunch bar sitting in my desk drawer.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    So I'm actually impressed with myself. I feel that I've found a grove now I just have to stick with it.

Goals!

This week I will workout 2 days, then 1 day off, 2 days, then 1 day off.
    This week I will do Kettlebells on my workout days.
    This week I will pack a bigger lunch/snacks for work so I get in most of my calories before working out so that way I'm not tempted to have any late night snacks.
    This week I will laugh, have fun and try a live Zumba class with some friends on Saturday :happy:

Katie
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Great goals everyone.

I really need to get back into exercising, started back last week and have put half a pound on this week, am hoping its just muscle weight coming back on!

So my goals this week...

Keep to my calories (even though we have loads of chocolate at work :ohwell: )
    Exercise 5 times
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Hey girls!
    Congrats to everyone that has lost this past week!

My goals:

Watch the snacking! (especially salty foods) I will limit myself.
    Water intake needs to be better. ( I drink tons of water, BUT I need to drink MORE on big workout days)
    My exercise is good and consistent I just need to work more on weight training so I will set myself up a goal of atleast 2 sessions this week focused mainly on toning and targeting muscles.
    Also, I need to start eating more veggies. I have been slacking on that lately....and I love veggies! I think I have been going for more of a convenience than nutrition lately....I am sure that is what has been hendering my weight loss recently.

Good Luck with this new week pin-ups!!

Dani
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I WILL drink my water this week.
    I WILL work out at least 4 times.
    I WILL eat birthday cake on Saturday for my babies first birthday and I WILL enjoy it without feeling guilty.
    I WILL.. well I'll try and be more consistant with calorie logging this week.
    I WILL be down 30lbs by Thanksgiving. :D

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was young and it took us about 3 full months of trying then we stopped trying and I got pregnant. :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Just found a workout section on netflix with stuff you can play instant! Whoohoo. I think I'm gonna do some dance type stuff tonight! :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Hey girls! I talked to Rach about join. Does any one mind? I love the name of your group and could really use some support.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    I wonder if I can find something on demand. I need something new.
  • Congrats for all the losses ladies and my goal (drumroll please) are:

-Complete 5 days of Bootcamp, I've done this already and I'm paying for this, so I need to get my five days in!
    -Drink no less than 90 oz of water A DAY
    -No eating out, zip. zilch. nada. I'm on a tight budget until payday and eating out is killing me
    -No.more.Hot.Chocolate: what starts out as 170 calories quickly spirals OOC until it's like 290 calories!
    -Don't be discouraged if I gain this week: I'm getting back into my hardcore workouts and I know I am going to gain

That't it @jaspersmommy11 Please enjoy that cake for both of us on your son's birthday
  • My goals this week are based of everything I did wrong last week:

I WILL log calories ON THE WEEKEND!
    I WILL drink 12 8oz glasses of water PER DAY!
    I WILL eat more raw fruit and veggies. (Grocery story run soon!)

I WILL NOT drink a whole bottle of cabernet sauvignon...
  • Today's weigh in finds me at 166.4. I am just 0.2 pounds from a 20 pound loss!!! yeah!! :drinker:

This is my breakdown at this point:
    I am 10 pounds away from being the weight I was 6 years ago.
    I am 20 pounds from being the weight I was when I first met my husband.
    I am 30 pounds away from being where I want to be.
    Two down, three to go ladies!!!!

Goals for this week (now that I have rewarded myself with chocolate):
    Drink 12 cups of water every day.
    Do a 5 mile run at least 3 times this week.
    Try to not have a cheat eating day (I live for these!!!)

Have a good week everybody :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: