Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Here's a sample of what I've come up with....too confusing??

TRIAL-1.jpg
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options

TRIAL-1.jpg

Makes sense!

Good morning everyone. I called into the doctor to get my lab paperwork drawn up so I can get my iron levels checked. Hoping for an improvement. Was so low my second round of labs that my doctor was speaking the dreaded "T" word.....transfusion.

By I feel good, lots of energy and more pick me up these days so I take it as a good sign I've done right by my supplements.

Crossing fingers,
    Katie
  • RachVR6
    Options

TRIAL-1.jpg

Do you guys like seeing the % of weight lost for the week and total, or would you rather just see lbs?
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    All your goals are great ladies!! Good luck this week! For me, my goals are to stay within my calories 5/7 of the days (gotta give a little!), get the p90x in AT LEAST 4x, and decrease my diet soda to one can a day!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    That looks great to me, Rach. Very impressive!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    woot!!! didnt eat up all my calories last night!!!! and didnt go back in the kitchen to make another quesidilla!!!!! :D
    Mmmmmm quesadilla! :tongue:
    My guilty pleasure is the chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell...

yup their my favorite!!! from anyplace or even if i make them :):D and i love what you've come up with on the new chart Rach :)
  • Helinah26
    Options
    That's awesome! I want to be unrecognizeable to my own family come the end of January. It'll be quite a challenge, but amazing if I can do it. I'm already at least 10lbs lighter than the last time they saw me.

Oh you can totally do it! You're on a roll already...and shedding the ones that were on you! haha. Like what I did there? :flowerforyou:

Lol!! 25r30wi.gif

you both are doing amazing and i cant wait till that happens with my family to :D itll be refreshing lol :)
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    I started the pushup one yesterday, well the initial test, and plan on starting the other two today. :)

Alright! Go us :) We'll be beasts by the end of this, I swear!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    [delete due to photobucket fail]
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    creechbc - GOOD FOR YOU! those look delicious!

Rach - The new chart looks great!

Bru - I am so so sorry for your loss.. I am thinking of you and your family

As for me! i went to the gym today for the first time in a month! And also knocked down one of my 5 planned gym sessions this week! Go me!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Look what I'm NOT eating at work today! LOL!

One bite and I think it'd be sugar overload for me!! Haha
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Look what I'm NOT eating at work today! LOL!

[ img]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n554/mfpimages/sweet.jpg[/img]
    I drooled a little.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I started the pushup one yesterday, well the initial test, and plan on starting the other two today. :)

Alright! Go us :) We'll be beasts by the end of this, I swear!

I've never been able to do chest-to-floor pushups, so I'm just going down to where my elbows are at 90degree angles. Once I can do 100 of those I may restart and do the chest to floor. I should be able to kill some squats though! Haha
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ugh first cup of water today (not counting the water in my coffee). I need a kick in the bum!! :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Ugh first cup of water today (not counting the water in my coffee). I need a kick in the bum!! :laugh:
    *gental kick in the bum*
    Helpful?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    *gental kick in the bum*
    Helpful?

Thanks! :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm seriously in LOVE with these. They're soooo good. 370cal and a LOT more filling (and tasty) than taco bell. :)

QuesFlatbread.jpg
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Rach--yeah I can't get to the floor either. I'm doing a lot by actually being on my toes instead of knees! I got 20 done for the exhaustion test last night, but I think my elbows were at more of a 100 degree angle! lol.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm officially overweight...not obese. :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/133180-no-longer-obese
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Here's a larger version of my new profile pic! It was taken this weekend. It's the bridesmaid dress I'll wear in Jenny's wedding in May. This is a size 16, but I plan on having it altered at LEAST to a 14!

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k600/bcdimages/MFP Images/1107001335a.jpg

Let's try a link because the images just won't work for some lame *kitten* reason. Sorry, kinda irritated with photobucket.