Bru, I'm so sorry for your losses.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Bru - *hugs*
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm super late with my weight in. I've been in NY since Friday. Had a blast, but didn't watch my calories. oops. BUT, i am happy to report a loss! I am now 147.6 which means that I am at a HEALTHY body weight! I'm celebrating. But not too much! Still would like to see a loss next week too! yay!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm getting in the majority of my calories earlier in the day today. I need to get back to having breakfast as my big meal, a moderate lunch, and a small dinner. I felt better that way, and it was more conducive to weight loss. Eating the bulk of my calories after 6pm always left me feeling yuck and not sleeping as well. I also need to get back to doing eggs and stuff in the morning and not sugary cereal or just english muffins! I love scrambled eggs with broccoli and cheese in them!! I'm not sure when the next time I'll have a ride to the grocery store will be, so I'm just eating what I have for now. Ate a couple crackers with my vitamins hoping I don't throw up like last time. I think I took the fish oil on an empty stomach before.

How are you all sticking with your goals??

-I got in all my water yesterday, and am planning on doing so today.
    -I did exercise a bit last night. Did a few pushups and part of a dvd.
    -And even though I barely hit 1200cal ( I like to get up to at least 1400) I didnt eat ice cream just to make my goal, because I wasn't hungry. So no boredom eating yesterday either.

:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Rach- Thanks! Your post reminded me to take my vitamins. I've been horrid at remembering to take them.
    New goal this week: take my vitamins everyday. Even on the weekend. :bigsmile:

And congratulations on not eating ice cream. I don't even buy. I don't have that kind of will power. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach- Thanks! Your post reminded me to take my vitamins. I've been horrid at remembering to take them.
    New goal this week: take my vitamins everyday. Even on the weekend. :bigsmile:

And congratulations on not eating ice cream. I don't even buy. I don't have that kind of will power. :flowerforyou:

I forget all the time too!! I tried to put them on a shelf where I'll see them in the mornings, but it still doesn't always work.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I forget all the time too!! I tried to put them on a shelf where I'll see them in the mornings, but it still doesn't always work.
    Mine are on the counter next to my coffee (and I promise I never forget to drink THAT) but I still manage to forget to take them. I try to keep a couple at work so if I remember there I can still take them.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    I did get in all my water yesterday, and I've got 2 in today so far. As for raw fruit/veggies, that's a big negative because I haven't been to the grocery store yet. But I did sautee some zucchini, squash, onion, and garlic last night. Not raw, but definitely delicious! And the weekend's not here yet, but I WILL log those calories and eat better!!!

Started the pushup, situp, and squat challenges yesterday. Maybe I won't give up this time!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I did get in all my water yesterday, and I've got 2 in today so far. As for raw fruit/veggies, that's a big negative because I haven't been to the grocery store yet. But I did sautee some zucchini, squash, onion, and garlic last night. Not raw, but definitely delicious! And the weekend's not here yet, but I WILL log those calories and eat better!!!

Started the pushup, situp, and squat challenges yesterday. Maybe I won't give up this time!

I started the pushup one yesterday, well the initial test, and plan on starting the other two today. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just a question ladies. for next weeks chart do you want to start it over at week one and make new 10week goals or do you want to continue on week 11, seeing the progress for all the weeks like we have??

Just curious. :flowerforyou:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Could you do a combination of both? Maybe make a column that had our total first 10 week loss and then restart everything for the second 10 weeks?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Could you do a combination of both? Maybe make a column that had our total first 10 week loss and then restart everything for the second 10 weeks?

I'll see what I can come up with. I'm bored at work today. :flowerforyou:
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    A girl I work with, is about 4months after trying for 7yrs and finding out she had PCOS. Staying away from a lot of gluten helped her out a lot. :flowerforyou:

I had not even thought about cutting out gluten. If the drugs dont work this cycle I might try that next month! Thanks for the tip!!

Bru: I am so so so sorry for everything that your family is going through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rach: I am neutral either way! Whatever is easiest for you!!

So I realized this morning while I was driving to work that I am 1/3 of the way through my weight loss!! YAY!! The first third has been pretty easy, I hope the rest comes off as easily!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    It don't matta. Just play with it and see what comes out all nifty like.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    woot!!! didnt eat up all my calories last night!!!! and didnt go back in the kitchen to make another quesidilla!!!!! :D
  • RachVR6
    Options
    woot!!! didnt eat up all my calories last night!!!! and didnt go back in the kitchen to make another quesidilla!!!!! :D

Mmmmmm quesadilla! :tongue:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options

Mmmm, agreed.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is the chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell...
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    and double post..
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is the chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell...

Those 99cent chicken flatbread sandwich thingies are gooood too, for a treat!! :) 290calories though!