Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• js775219
    Options
    I blew it yesterday for dinner: I'm taking a LSAT prep course and we had a practice test yesterday and a few of us did really bad and it was raining so we ducked into a restaurant and I ate (drumroll): a HUGE turkey burger, french fries and a small gellato! I know, kill myself. The worst part is, I stayed up late with them hanging out, so I couldn't wake up this morning to work out AND I have another class tonight! FML! I need to stay.on.track. Pray for me.

Like I said before. Just do your best! Make each choice as it comes, and move on. :flowerforyou:

Thanks, I'm already ready for another day and all I can do is keep moving forward.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Sounds like the truffles I make. I make dark chocolate truffles infused with Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky or Jameson depending on what we have in the house. I want to try and make a Jack Daniels caramel pecan cheesecake.

Holy hell. I must try these. And that Jack Daniels one...omg. If I had that recipe, my fiance would do anything for me to make it. ANYTHING. lol!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the truffles I make. I make dark chocolate truffles infused with Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky or Jameson depending on what we have in the house. I want to try and make a Jack Daniels caramel pecan cheesecake.

Holy hell. I must try these. And that Jack Daniels one...omg. If I had that recipe, my fiance would do anything for me to make it. ANYTHING. lol!

I'll send you the recipe if you want. It's ridiculously easy.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

I'd take that too ;)

You think it'd work with Crown?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I blew it yesterday for dinner: I'm taking a LSAT prep course and we had a practice test yesterday and a few of us did really bad and it was raining so we ducked into a restaurant and I ate (drumroll): a HUGE turkey burger, french fries and a small gellato! I know, kill myself. The worst part is, I stayed up late with them hanging out, so I couldn't wake up this morning to work out AND I have another class tonight! FML! I need to stay.on.track. Pray for me.
    Silverlining: It was a turkey burger and a small gelato. You could have gotten a regular burger and a large. :flowerforyou:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options

I'd take that too ;)

You think it'd work with Crown?

I would LOVE that recipe! We've all got to indulge every now and then, right? And this sounds ridiculously amazing. Thank you!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Soooo, my normal frozen whatever box lunch is usually 250-350 cal, but the one I grabbed today turned out to be 460....so I'm over my goal a bit. And the cup of milk with new iced latte mix I found at walmart, was an unnecessary but delicious 170cal.

So I'm happy. I'm still 250cal or so under my maintenance, and deficit equals weight loss. :)

I'm about to go BLEACH my hair!!! I've been dying it more of a burgundy and I want to go back to bright red for awhile so I have to pull a lot of color out since I'm naturally reeeeeally dark brown. If it actually turns out blonde and not weird orange, I'm totally gonna rock it for a day. :tongue:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Soooo, my normal frozen whatever box lunch is usually 250-350 cal, but the one I grabbed today turned out to be 460....so I'm over my goal a bit. And the cup of milk with new iced latte mix I found at walmart, was an unnecessary but delicious 170cal.

So I'm happy. I'm still 250cal or so under my maintenance, and deficit equals weight loss. :)

I'm about to go BLEACH my hair!!! I've been dying it more of a burgundy and I want to go back to bright red for awhile so I have to pull a lot of color out since I'm naturally reeeeeally dark brown. If it actually turns out blonde and not weird orange, I'm totally gonna rock it for a day. :tongue:

Whoa! That'll be a drastic change! We're gonna have to see some picturesss. Good luck, though...I hope it turns blonde for you! I'm actually dying to dye my hair really dark brown...lets trade!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I didn't leave the bleach in long enough for it to go blonde, but it doesn't need to be that light for me to get the results I want. But my hair is tooootally Vitamin C right now.....and I'm rockin it to work tomorrow because it's midnight and I'm not in the mood to go through the process again.

My coworkers' reactions to my blondish roots, and pumpkin colored hair should be quite interesting. :laugh:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I didn't leave the bleach in long enough for it to go blonde, but it doesn't need to be that light for me to get the results I want. But my hair is tooootally Vitamin C right now.....and I'm rockin it to work tomorrow because it's midnight and I'm not in the mood to go through the process again.

My coworkers' reactions to my blondish roots, and pumpkin colored hair should be quite interesting. :laugh:

I've got exactly the same colour hair at the mo! Did it at the weekend to get the last bits of brown out of the lengths but it has gone a strawberry blonde colour (i.e. slightly ginger!!) Ah well it looks fine so its staying that way for a while until I either go bright red again or blonde
  • RachVR6
    Options

I've got exactly the same colour hair at the mo! Did it at the weekend to get the last bits of brown out of the lengths but it has gone a strawberry blonde colour (i.e. slightly ginger!!) Ah well it looks fine so its staying that way for a while until I either go bright red again or blonde

Hahaha, awesome! It's kind of a festive, autumn color. :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Rach let's see some photos! Sounds like fun!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Rach my hair was actually colored orange for a while. We're going to bleach it today and do the majority turquoise and the front hot pink again. Of course my hair has been every color of the rainbow. Thank you cosmetology school. :laugh:

The Mr. totally treated me to chocolate frozen yogurt last night from Braum's. 180 calories for a cup! I was ecstatic.

Feeling pretty tired today but already did my kick boxing (My mom is in town so today will consist of a lot of shopping so hello walking!) and I reached my goal of 30!! :happy:

Tomorrow is my babies first birthday. :heart:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Been out sick, but feeling better, now I just gotta get my butt moving again. I haven't run since before Halloween, due to various reasons, and I really miss it, but it's been snowing for hours and isn't supposed to let up, so I'm not sure if I'll get to run tonight either. :cry: I'll just have to sweat to the oldies with richard simmons again, I guess. :tongue:

So after being sick Monday, I weighed in at 148.8lbs on Tuesday, almost a full pound lighter than Monday morning and my lowest weight yet.....of course, once I re-hydrated and got my appetite back, I was back up to 150.8lbs. :ohwell: So I guess being sick is not the way to lose weight. :laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I want to see pics too!!

When I was a sophmore in highschool, I died my hair 'Deadly Nightshade'..it was meant for just a few streaks of a deep burgandy/red and instead my whole head was done. Naturally, I can't find ANY of those pics :/ Then senior year, my mom stripped my hair for me and it turn orange, of course, and we had forgotten that my senior class pic was the following day, so let's just say, I was easy to spot! I don't even remember why we were doing that. My hair is naturally d a m n near black, but I've managed a strawberry blonde, orange, red, burgandy, many shades of brown, and MONTHS back I had blue streaks:
    mestripes.jpg

I'm thinking about some purple next time around then maybe a form of red :)

@Pixie glad you are feeling better. I was sick for two weeks and it took me a few extra days to get off my butt and move again. I'm glad it's anywhere close to snowing here (yet), heck yesterday was in the 70s and it was great outside. Hope you reach 100% betterness(lol) soon!

Tomorrow is Grandpas wake and the funeral is Saturday, I'm ready for this to all be over with and attempt to go on with everything. I think we'll all break if we get anymore bad news at this point, but we're hanging in there as best as we can for now. Thank you all for putting up with me during these last few weeks. :heart:
  • numberscolors
    Options
    you guys are making me feel the hair dye itch... i haven't dyed my hair a non-natural color since the end of high school (i played with every color imaginable for years!). i've been really wanting to go bright violet, but i'm in the midst of a job search right now!

i want to see pics!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay so I think I'm gonna go blonde!! Not bleach blonde but a softer, darker blonde. :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    oohh.... today is not going very good so far! I had a date this morning (i know, weird time) anyway, I was super nervous, and now I am freaking out a little (cause I want him to like me) but this is resulting in me wanting to eat... I had two (small) pieces of cake, and now I am eating eggs with cheese, bacon and hashbrowns.... and i have no desire to exercise... i just want to sit on the couch and wallow....

ok whine over now....
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I thought I had totally blew my weightloss but it may have been because I was on my cycle. I weighed myself today and I actually lost a one pound. YAY!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    okay ladies i got 103.6 to lose still so my food diary has officially gone from private to open to friends only!! suggestions, comments,tips,etc are welcomed!!!(in other word s plz do so cause i need to start losing weight again and break my plateau! :D( thanks MissingMinnesota) :D (if you want to also add me as a friend you may do so lol).

have a great day pinups!! :)