Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    We are halfway through the week Pin-ups! :)

Welcome numberscolors & indigloworm!

jaspersmommy - Happy Anniversary to you and your Mr. :flowerforyou:

karin - good for you putting it out there and making the committment. I always tell myself and my daughter that the raw egg in the batter will make us sick.....hey, sometimes it works.....lol Have fun at your friends b-day party, your cupcakes sound delish!

kayleigh - you've had your binge and acknowledged what you ate and hopefully you enjoyed every bite, now you can refocus and move forward.

We all have our moments and weaknesses, my fault is when I binge or eat something that isn't a great choice I don't log my food for the rest of the day, it's like I give up. That is something that I am going to focus on.

Have a great day everyone!

Karen
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I just started and I already bailed on a work out. There was drama I had to take care of last night so I did that rather then go to the gym. :ohwell: Guess I will have to do a double work out tomorrow.

Kayleigh- I'll take some of your calories. I have the hardest time getting to my minimum during the week

Karin & Jaspermommy- I understand the appeal of batter. In my worst days, I woul buy cake mix and prepare it just so I would eat the batter. :embarassed: Congrats for sticking to not eating it. I know it's difficult. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I wanna be a modern day pin-up! Is it too late to join?

Just send me your current weight, and weigh-in with us on Mondays. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just started and I already bailed on a work out. There was drama I had to take care of last night so I did that rather then go to the gym. :ohwell: Guess I will have to do a double work out tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up about missing a workout!! And if you work out double, make sure you're getting in those calories to fuel your body.

Like they said in the last book I read. Do your best. Your best is going to vary each day, depending on whether your sick, tired, busy, etc. So do what you can with the tools you have that day, and go to sleep knowing you accomplished the most with what you had.

Like yesterday, I had lots of energy, and nothing to do, so I went out and ran and pushed myself. The day before, I didn't have that energy and my motivation wasn't there and I only got in a few minutes of exercise. But both days I did my BEST. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I managed to squeeze in my 8 cups of water yesterday!!! Took some chugging right before bedtime, but I'm determined to meet that goal this week! I think I'm going to try to get back to drinking most of it while at work, because I ended up having to get outta bed 2 or 3 times to go to the bathroom. :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about missing a workout!! And if you work out double, make sure you're getting in those calories to fuel your body.

Like they said in the last book I read. Do your best. Your best is going to vary each day, depending on whether your sick, tired, busy, etc. So do what you can with the tools you have that day, and go to sleep knowing you accomplished the most with what you had.

Like yesterday, I had lots of energy, and nothing to do, so I went out and ran and pushed myself. The day before, I didn't have that energy and my motivation wasn't there and I only got in a few minutes of exercise. But both days I did my BEST. :flowerforyou:
    Thanks, Rach. I needed that and I am definately going to try to eat more. Drama = no appetite. I did do ABs this morning. WOOT!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I managed to squeeze in my 8 cups of water yesterday!!! Took some chugging right before bedtime, but I'm determined to meet that goal this week! I think I'm going to try to get back to drinking most of it while at work, because I ended up having to get outta bed 2 or 3 times to go to the bathroom. :laugh:

I keep a water pitcher on my desk. Help me drink plenty of water.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm finishing up my coffee now, and then it's water, water, water!!!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    I have my water drinking pretty much scheduled:

1 cup of warm water with fresh lemon upon rising, it's suppose to help cleanse the liver
    2 cups while I am getting ready
    2.5 cups (what my water bottle holds) driving to work
    2.5 cups during my lunch hour workout
    2.5 cups walking back from the gym
    2.5 cups on the drive home
    2.5 cups if I workout in the evening

= 15.5 cups on a good day

If I don't work out it messes with my water intake. I also notice that I struggle in the colder weather drinking my bottle on the walk back from the gym.

Like everything else, some days are easier than others.

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    p.s. During the day at work I drink lots of green tea.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've noticed the more I stick with the water, the less I feel like a water balloon day to day. My stomach isn't so sloshy. :laugh:
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Personal Update: Did C25K--Week 4 Day 2 tonight after an insanely lethargic day. I mean really. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night, worked 8-10, took a nap from 1015-1115, worked 12-4, sat on the couch, worked 6-8, then went to work out. It's like I couldn't get moving at all today. And when I did my run, OMG my muscles burned almost the whole time. But I finished. I'll probably be doing Week 4 twice. I was hoping I could move on, on time for once, but no. Not gonna feel strong enough I don't think.

I am on Week 4 for the third week! I think it will take a few more before I am ready to move on. I am finding week 4 to be the hardest so far, those stupid 5 minute runs are killing me!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Well it's easy for me because I don't like cheesecake but they're my favorite to make. I like to try and make different ones than I've seen around so it also beats the temptation. Now if I was to bake chocolate chip cookies it would be out the window. :laugh:

Going to take the babe for a walk around the neighborhood this morning. I need to get some exercise in if I'm going to hit 30 by this weekend. :happy:

:flowerforyou:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options

Personal Update: Did C25K--Week 4 Day 2 tonight after an insanely lethargic day. I mean really. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night, worked 8-10, took a nap from 1015-1115, worked 12-4, sat on the couch, worked 6-8, then went to work out. It's like I couldn't get moving at all today. And when I did my run, OMG my muscles burned almost the whole time. But I finished. I'll probably be doing Week 4 twice. I was hoping I could move on, on time for once, but no. Not gonna feel strong enough I don't think.

I am on Week 4 for the third week! I think it will take a few more before I am ready to move on. I am finding week 4 to be the hardest so far, those stupid 5 minute runs are killing me!!

Oh I know!! Killer, right? Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with this! haha. At least we're out there and doing it though! But I don't know how ANYONE does this whole thing on schedule!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well it's easy for me because I don't like cheesecake but they're my favorite to make. I like to try and make different ones than I've seen around so it also beats the temptation. Now if I was to bake chocolate chip cookies it would be out the window. :laugh:

Going to take the babe for a walk around the neighborhood this morning. I need to get some exercise in if I'm going to hit 30 by this weekend. :happy:

:flowerforyou:

Mmmm my sister makes a killer chocolate cheesecake loooaded with Bailey's Irish Creme. Yum
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Good morning Pinups! Hows everyone this morning? My weigh-in is tomorrow and I m super nervous!! I know I've done what Im suppost to do and when I slip up on calories i burn them off. Ive drinking so much water the last few days my toilet is my best friend lmao(sorry if that was a TMI moment). well im crossing my fingers that tomorrow i see a great number!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :D and I know we can all stay with our goals!! :D
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the truffles I make. I make dark chocolate truffles infused with Johnnie Walker Black Label Whisky or Jameson depending on what we have in the house. I want to try and make a Jack Daniels caramel pecan cheesecake.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Jaspersmommy- You are making me regret I gave up added sugar for 6 mo. *drool*
  • js775219
    Options
    I blew it yesterday for dinner: I'm taking a LSAT prep course and we had a practice test yesterday and a few of us did really bad and it was raining so we ducked into a restaurant and I ate (drumroll): a HUGE turkey burger, french fries and a small gellato! I know, kill myself. The worst part is, I stayed up late with them hanging out, so I couldn't wake up this morning to work out AND I have another class tonight! FML! I need to stay.on.track. Pray for me.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I blew it yesterday for dinner: I'm taking a LSAT prep course and we had a practice test yesterday and a few of us did really bad and it was raining so we ducked into a restaurant and I ate (drumroll): a HUGE turkey burger, french fries and a small gellato! I know, kill myself. The worst part is, I stayed up late with them hanging out, so I couldn't wake up this morning to work out AND I have another class tonight! FML! I need to stay.on.track. Pray for me.

Like I said before. Just do your best! Make each choice as it comes, and move on. :flowerforyou: