Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Black. Like my heart
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am a huge coffee drinker, every morning, for every exam (I'm in college), before work. I used to put 2 packets of raw sugar into my coffee with skim milk but recently have switched over to almond milk (which is lower in calories than regular milk, but the coffee shops only ever have regular milk). I do like something sweet, I was wondering if anyone uses a creamer that's low in calories? Or should I just stay with just a splash of almond milk?

I do 1TBS of Whatever creamer I want. Usually Coffee Mate Mocha or Caramel Macchiato
    10oz of Pumpkin Spice or Hazelnut Coffee (keurig)
    2 packets of Stevia.

its tasty. A lot of times I dont even need the Stevia I can just to creamer and coffee
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    At home, I drink it with a splash of almond milk and a packet of Stevia, right now...but probably gonna stop adding sweetener. I used to use sugar or agave years ago, and then switched to aspartame...but recently I bought a box of Stevia packets and I don't think it sweetens my coffee much at ALL...considering it a step toward JUST the almond milk in my morning coffee.

I loved flavored creamer in the past but once I switched to milk 2 years ago, I quickly found that the non-dairy creamer (plain or flavored) made me feel super nauseous if I did drink it.

When I go to coffee shops I usually get hot or iced coffee "black". I prefer iced coffee that way, and usually pair the hot black coffee with some sort of treat like a cookie or scone so it's plenty sweet with that simultaneously. In the past I loved rich mochas/lattes but I'd rather "spend" my calories on baked goods ;-)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    The stronger the better with 2 cream, 1 sugar
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I just drink it black from the stupid Keurig cups at work.

At home I generally throw it in the French press and on weekends I have a bit of coconut milk creamer.

I like all coffee though, any way, and I like sweet milky coffee drinks, but I don't need the calories so I skip them except very occasionally.

Coffee and baileys is the best way to drink coffee, though.
  • xOwensGirlx
    xOwensGirlx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Usually only 1 cup per day with 2 Splenda packets and a tbsp. of flavored creamer or powder creamer at work.
    I'm envious of all black coffee drinkers...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Raw sugar and half n half. And I would give my left arm for some right now!!!