Must-Read INFO on Metabolism, Gaining and Losing

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    There were so many misspellings, incorrect punctuation, unnecessary capitalizations, and awkward sentence structure in the first two sentences that I gave up. Sorry OP. You may have had some information to share, but I can't take an author or their advice seriously if they can't even present the information clearly and effectively, especially given the number of word processing programs out there that will correct things for you. You might have better luck editing the piece and presenting it to the community again once it's in a format people can read.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    All these feeeeeelins being expressed

I love it

Look at the heat that erupted

You gotta admit my catchy first post

I am going to Bed Now, but when I return, I hope I have at least 2 more friend requests, and double the posts

So to be clear.... you're invoking the "I WAS JUST TROLLIN U GUYZZZ AND YOU FELL FOR IT HAHA" defense?

I am disappoint.
    No kidding. 2/10, would not cross bridge.
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    it just so happens that English IS my second language and I was, at one time, an ESL student.

You'd never know it.

He had a better teacher than the OP

Honestly, his proper grammar and punctuation usage are dead giveaways that English isn't his first language.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and just lock this thread based on the follow rules:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.