50+ pounds to lose...who's in?

Options

Replies

• StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have 62 lbs to lose.

Are we going to keep posting on this thread to keep track?

Hmm, we could do that. Or a group? Idk how to do that though...it's a side of MFP I never explored.

To the FAQs!
  • HooahLydia
    HooahLydia Posts: 15
    Options
    Not gonna lie, sometimes it's hard for me to stay motivated. However, I just started doing Zumba. It's a lot of fun. We eat pretty well, so im not worried about that. Zumba kicks my butt though. Lol. I hope to lose quite a bit from it, hopefully!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am not much for the whole comment thing, but I find looking at others diary helpful.
    If you also make a group for workouts I would totally join :)!

I want to lose about 50lbs also :)
  • Kandiyam
    Kandiyam Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in, need all the motivation I can get, I'm actually down 129#'s, but I still have a ways to go , 47#'s to be exact.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm game
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    I will look into making a workout group (tomorrow when my eyes aren't crossing...perhaps I should head to bed).
  • stephie_renae
    stephie_renae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Time for me to get serious! Been on Mfp for years. Please help me too!
  • TheBrowniesMadeMeDoIt
    Options
    So in keeping with the momentum this thread is already building....Motivation Challenge number one starts today!? Workout Challenge......Four days left in the week, two SOLID chances to exercise if you need to give your body a break. Can you commit to two work out sessions by Sunday?
  • TheBrowniesMadeMeDoIt
    Options
    Holy crap Stars....I didn't even notice the time til I read your post! I need to head to bed too! :yawn:
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    So in keeping with the momentum this thread is already building....Motivation Challenge number one starts today!? Workout Challenge......Four days left in the week, two SOLID chances to exercise if you need to give your body a break. Can you commit to two work out sessions by Sunday?

The gauntlet has been thrown, your challenge is accepted!
  • meganhertz
    meganhertz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more friends on here. Looking to lose about 80-90 (whatever gets me back to a size 9!). Add me!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'd love for another friend to help me out! I am also losing a good amount of weight! :)
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me! 46 down, but 30ish more to go by October
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    add me up! I have 55 i would like to lose =)
  • AshleyMama92
    AshleyMama92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Monday and I have 52 pounds to lose. Would love some news buddies to motivate and support and be there for as well :) we can do this! :happy:
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Id love to lose 90, but Id settle for 70. Heck at this point Id be happy with 20....lol. Ive tried Alli, Itworks, hcg, and others. Did the best on hcg, but gained it all back plus more since I hadnt developed healthy eating habits. Right now Im down 10 lbs. Long ways to go, but Im SO SICK of feeling awful in tight, uncomfortable clothes. Sick of the limited clothing options in my size. Sick of not feeling like myself any more! 3 kids in 8 years will do that to ya! Anyway, Id love some friends who are on a similar weightloss journey! Add me so we can keep each other in check!
  • TheBrowniesMadeMeDoIt
    Options
    Alright ladies. Work Out Challenge Number One starts tomorrow. Four days left in the week, and you must complete two work out sessions by Sunday. Check in with "COMPLETE" on the day you finish your two so that we may all chime in and gush over you! :) If you need motivation to get that rump to the gym, on the treadmill, to zumba class, in a pool, WHATEVER....leave "HELP" in your reply box and SOMEONE will kick you into gear!
  • melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Me! I need to lose about 70lbs and desperately need accountability partners in order for it to happen.
  • jamesdeamara
    jamesdeamara Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going for 150. Hope you have success!
  • tyf44
    tyf44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 65 but would be very happy with 50. Looking for friends on here to motivate me and keep me accountable. I usually start eating well and working out for a week and then I eat one bad meal and feel like I ruined everything. This time I'm going to try and stay positive and understand that one mistake will not ruin all of my progress. Good luck to everyone!