Replies

• myfitnessisgood
    myfitnessisgood Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    restarted today. It is great to have a group. :happy:
  • paigebk
    paigebk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just joined in April with a 60 pound weight loss goal - still have 42 to go.
  • celticminx
    celticminx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a lifetime yo-yoer who hopefully has changed her ways. I've been back for about 12 days and looking to get more invested in the weight loss community to keep me on track...aren't we all! Lately I've been doing well with eating and portion control however I'm horrible at consistent exercise. I like to pop on my mp3 and literally dance my *kitten* off. In the heat I'll take a dip in our pool...tis the season.

My ultimate goal is to loose 113# but it depends how I look. I don't have a timeline in mind I just want these darn pounds gone so I'm jumping on this bandwagon baby but I need friends. Gosh why does that have to sound so needy! Feel free to friend me and we can hold each other's hand and spirits up while we watch those nasty pounds melt away!!
  • beemarie03
    Options
    I'm restarting too and looking to lose 79lbs. I found it hard to keep motivated, especially when my partner was eating all the bad stuff I used to eat. This time he's on board too, so should be easier but I really need all the motivation I can get!
  • TaorminaCK
    TaorminaCK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in - have to do it this time please add me!
  • kelieprincess
    kelieprincess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be involved :) Currently at 207lbs, have lost 14lbs in last month mainly due to exercise so figure I best start watching what I eat too! :)
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My target weight for now is another 43 pounds or so, but I am hoping once I get to that I will be able to take a look at how I am feeling and see if I want to lose more. I started out at 238 pounds, so in theory I could lose at least 100 pounds and still be ok for my bmi, but... Idk. We'll see how I feel. I seem to have hit a plateau, though. I keep fluctuating within the same 4 pounds for two or three weeks now. >.< I guess I just gotta work harder. Idk.
  • saddare
    saddare Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    53 pounds to go for me! Did the first 38 mostly with diet alone, now I'm adding exercise--hard to stay motivated to get moving during these hot summer months!
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    about 60lbs to go for me... so anyone can feel free to add me :0) log on every day and check in :0)
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started yet again two days ago. So, yes, I'm in!
  • lilysweatforthedress
    Options
    You can do it! I want to loose 50 pounds by July 2015 for my wedding !
  • GetBk2Me
    GetBk2Me Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also restarting my weight loss journey. I recently signed up with WW with a friend of mine and had forgotten about myfitnesspal, but I'm liking this site much better. I do need accountability and motivation. I have about 70lbs total to lose and I'm trying to think in smaller blocks so it's no so overwhelming. Good luck to all.
  • WDWhp88
    WDWhp88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 100 pounds and I've been putting it off for years because I'm just a lazy bum. But I'm in!!
  • MiaW1234
    MiaW1234 Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose about 50 pounds of old baby weight. I've lost about 15 pounds so far.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm in, need all the motivation I can get, I'm actually down 129#'s, but I still have a ways to go , 47#'s to be exact.

@Kandiyam.... AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    In, I have 56lbs to go.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... Restarting for the last time! I have 50 to go! Please feel free to add me. I also would love to do challenges and more.
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've been seriously tracking for about 3 weeks, but my scale seems to not want to play! I even changed the batteries, but must need to buy a new one. I hope I see a nice surprise when I get the new one :)
  • pdawnfloyd
    pdawnfloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have about 67 pounds to lose. Would love to be apart of a group and have some accountability and support.
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I need to lose that and then some. Doing it slow and right, changing my lifestyle. :happy:

WE CAN DO IT!!!