Replies

• Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm in !!!!!!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have way more than 50 to lose, but I have been logging daily since January and have lost a bit over 50 lbs.
  • boobeey
    boobeey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm all in I'd like to lose 50 more pounds by this Sept 22 which seems to be alot but I CAN DO IT!! My first 5 weeks consist of boosting my metabolism with high density foods such as kale and running, then for the last 6 weeks interval training.
  • mrscal04
    mrscal04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in. I would like to lose 70 lbs, but would be happy with anything at this point. :laugh:
  • caitipa
    caitipa Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes! Lost 90.... Gained 40.... Want to lose an additional 50-60.

Please add me :)
  • aminimii
    aminimii Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm in! :happy:
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Started in January and I'm down 21 lbs only 30 or so lbs to go :)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday 7/1/14. Day one done. I want to lose 53 pounds.
    Please add me!
  • Jenna9797
    Jenna9797 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I, too, need to lose more than 50#s. I am trying.
    I can always use (and help support) motivational buddies!
  • ninacapri14
    Options
    Im definitely in...started my journey in Feb have lost 32 lbs so far....want to be down another 50lbs for my goal weight! I know we can do this :smile:
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    Added a bunch of people (still adding actually, if I miss you I apologize and please add me).

Just wanted to let everyone know that I created a group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22343-let-s-lose-50

Join up, invite others to join and let's start daily/weekly/monthly challenges to melt the weight away!!!
  • pt48painter
    Options
    Your profile image is nifty. Love your goals. I turned 50 last month, but I tell people I am "Half".
  • micinoh
    micinoh Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in. I have about 70 pounds to lose. I am at 194 now but have been as high as 210 when I wasn't pregnant. I have hypothyroidism and take a few other medications that cause weight gain. But now I am not letting that hold me back from exercising and eating right.
    I'm setting small goals with rewards for myself. After the next 10 pounds I will treat myself to highlights in my hair, which I haven't done in 15 years.
    I'm glad I decided to use MFP to help me out on this journey. Add me if you want.
  • tvonkeman
    tvonkeman Posts: 14
    Options
    I want to lose 60 lbs if possible. Im getting married in Hawaii next year so pressure is on! feel free to add me I would love some friends :)
  • Bluemints1
    Bluemints1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose about 75lb!
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me, I started January 13, 2014 lost 33 lbs, My goal by my birthday next year (July 11) Id like to lose another 50 lbs
  • _tierachanel
    _tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I'm looking to lose 53 lbs and I started a week ago and I've already lost 7 lbs.

Starting Weight: 228
    Current Weight: 221
    Goal Weight: 175
  • KathrynAntonio
    Options
    I am so in! Recently just started....AGAIN! Feel free to add me
  • mtzkidz68
    mtzkidz68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in...!!! I had fell off the wagon but I am going to give it another try :/ How do i reset my weight I started like in November and have not been logging in my weight, but have been watching what I'm eating and had not even notice that I have lost a few lbs. Today when I restarted it shows my weight loss. I wanna start fresh to see if i can lose 50 :). any suggestions
    or should i leave it at that :/
  • coreen1972
    Options
    hi new to this i started yesterday 56lb to lose i have not got a final date to lose it by for my weight is up and down since i was diagnose with breast cancer in 2010 so all the treatment and ops and drugs have played a big part in my weight gain so any motivation giving will be grateful :)